TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
New series of Big Bang Theory started last week with a cracker of an episode.

They have started advertising the new series of The Blacklist, Nov 4th.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
He certainly is. I love Aram as well. Ironically the character that annoys me most is Elizabeth. Was it wrong to cheer when she was shot last series?

U

User62651

Waiting for the second episode of The Missing to start.Looks like being another cracker.

1st episode was very tense, thought the second episode fell back somewhat but plot thick already and brewing nicely and we'll see how ep3 goes.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, that was pretty vicious stuff. Got a feeling that this series is going to be brutal.

Yep - unfortunately Negan is not a very nice man in the comics. I don't think they will be able to go as far as they do in the comics, but if they even loosely follow it, it'll be pretty bad!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I gave up on the Walking dead.
started off well,but got boring after a while.
Still very popular tho so probably just me.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Showing my complete ignorance...is the series more than just zombies? I really hate zombie stuff, hence the question. If not, I may give it a twirl.

I just got bored of seeing them kill zombies tbh.
You're in for a right treat with Narcos.
Season 1&2 were both quality.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
That's a fair enough opinion, but tbh don't see why you continued watching after maybe 3 episodes when it was clear that was the direction the show was headed and you didnt rate it.

The series took place over a period of about 4 months, so not really that fast paced considering the extremity of the circumstances he was in. And if you take into account what Mendie says about his past (drug abuse, violence) makes it entirely believable in my eyes. Buy hey, to each their own. :thup:

Ok I've just finished it.
Who killed her?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just started a new Netflix series called 'designated survivor' starring Kiefer Sutherland. Really enjoyed the first two episodes