TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You recommend Fortitude then LP? What would you compare it to?

Sky have given me 3 months free Boxsets and was looking through and it caught my eye but wasnt sure whether to go for it or not.

I watched about 3 episodes and binned it, not for me...

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Could you recommend a small mini series to watch?

Just finished season 1 of the Exorcist which was pretty damn good, We are looking for something that we can watch whilst we wait for that to come back on. Preferably something already finished and either on Sky or Netflix.

There are so many to choose from and we've really only seen a few including Breaking Bad which is the gold standard as far as I am concerned.

I really liked 'The Five' on Sky1

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I watched about 3 episodes and binned it, not for me...

Thanks Fish. Other than Billions I didnt rate any of the ones you mentioned so probs got some dissimilar tastes (nothing wrong with that!) Hopefully means I might like Fortitude.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Watched ITVs crime drama "In Plain Sight"

It's about serial killer Peter Manuel who committed murders in Scotland in the late fifties.

Excellent, well worth a watch.
Find it difficult to get round the detective was also the lead in Shetland, which I preferred.

The real life detective in 'In Plain Sight, solved every murder case he was on. Something like 40 from memory.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Could you recommend a small mini series to watch?

Just finished season 1 of the Exorcist which was pretty damn good, We are looking for something that we can watch whilst we wait for that to come back on. Preferably something already finished and either on Sky or Netflix.

There are so many to choose from and we've really only seen a few including Breaking Bad which is the gold standard as far as I am concerned.

The Affair - Series 1 finished and half-way through Series 2 now I think.
Just started This Is Us which is promising.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Better call Saul, a spin of from Breaking bad, Saul before and how he became a lawyer, a couple characters from Breaking bad, a great sound track , humour , drama .

Series 1 is complete , i think series 2 starts March, i can't wait.:thup:

Last edited:

xcore

Head Pro
Visit site
Better call Saul, a spin of from Breaking bad, Saul before and how he became a lawyer, a couple characters from Breaking bad, a great sound track , humour , drama .

Series 1 is complete , i think series 2 starts March, i can't wait.:thup:

Wasn't a massive fan of better call Saul but I'm pretty sure series 2 is on Netflix.

just started The man in the high castle, interesting so far.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Watched No Second Chance in one night it was so good.A French offering six episodes of gripping drama.Worth persevering with the sub titles. You can get this on Netflix.

I'm not one for sub titles but I watched The Last Panthers in a single day, it just hooked me and was very good.