TV Series - What Are You Watching?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished watching series 2 of Altered Carbon not sure I was going to enjoy as much as S1 but did. (Netflix)

I have been watching Dopesick (BBC) very good drama /documentary about the USA oxycontin opioid scandal. Great acting from MIchael Keaton

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
They gave me leg cramps
Just noticed this post, I've tried 3 different types of statin, they all caused muscle cramps in my legs.
Ask your doctor if you can try Bempedoic Acid 180mg tablets, ive been on them for nearly years, they reduced my cholesterol to 2.0 with no side effects.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just noticed this post, I've tried 3 different types of statin, they all caused muscle cramps in my legs.
Ask your doctor if you can try Bempedoic Acid 180mg tablets, ive been on them for nearly years, they reduced my cholesterol to 2.0 with no side effects.
Thanks. As it happens my cholesterol level has come down without statins but with ezetimibe alone and by changing my diet slightly.

Last edited:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Interesting, I might speak to my doc about possibly taking Bempedoic. I've been on statins since the outset and get muscle aches in both arms (doesn't affect my golf) and lately leg cramps during the night. 👍

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Got round to finishing This Town last night. Lots of great music, but the story was absolutely absurd and the dialogue was worse. Really disappointing from the writer of Peaky Blinders.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished watching Red Eye last night
I have been waiting for the weekly episodes but may be away at the weekend so got the last one in on ITX
Good serial despite some glaring plot holes.