TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Thor

Club Champion
Visit site
Just finished Sugar on Apple+, real “noir” feel to it with a couple of interesting twists. Colm Farrell is on top form and it really is worth a watch. One of those where series 2 must be in the pipeline.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We noticed there were more episodes of Resident Alien we hadn't seen - loaded up series 3 and were really confused as we couldn't remember what had happened before. Later we realised that series 2 had been split in half and I think we had only seen the first half of it then forgotten about it. So we went back to episode 9 of series 2 and resumed from there. :unsure: Still could only remember about half of it though.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just finished the third and final series of Sweet Tooth on Netflix. Something a bit different that I enjoyed.

New series of The Boys starts tomorrow so will be straight on to that.

D-S

Visit site
Traitors US season 2 now on iPlayer. The US version, set in the Scottish castle is a bit more full on than the UK one and contestants are louder and more i’in ypur face’ than the British ones but entertaining none the less.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Having man flu last week I lapsed into watching the whole of Pride and Prejudice not only that I also sat through sowing bee, think cold done something to my brain😂.

But we binged watched three series of Anne with a e. I thought it was brilliant best thing I’ve watched in ages.