TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D-S

Visit site
Tour de France unchained S2. Brutal as per the last season, Ben Oā€™Connor is odd as a seeming 12 year old team leader.
Brilliant sports doc.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't know why I haven't seen it before.....based in my home state....but, 1st episode of Greys Anatomy...(y)

I am SO jealous. One of my top top top TV series. I'd love to be a newbie starting from the beginning again. I'm still working through ER again and that is equally good second time around so Grey's next.

Keep some tissues ready!

D-S

Visit site
Tour de France unchained S2. Brutal as per the last season, Ben Oā€™Connor is odd as a seeming 12 year old team leader.
Brilliant sports doc.
Especially ep4, very emotional after Geno Maderā€™s death in the Tour de Suisse.

D-S

Visit site
Watched the first ep of S2 of House of Dragon. Didnā€™t have a clue who was who and what was going on, so watched the last two episodes of Season 1 again just to get things straight. So many white long haired characters dressed the same, striding around identical castles and with similar names.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Okay, I'll fess up, I didn't see what it might have been. Unless.......

Did the Jedi kill the witches coven? Was it not May?

100% to the spoiler

And people forget star wars is a kids film back in the day really .. way to seriously taken

I'm enjoying it ATM , because I'm a big kid

Watching topsy and Tim tonight tho as one the twins is unwell so watching what she fancied

Have been rewatching friends , started this week. We had got to a stage where we couldn't be bothered with a new series and wanted something light again .. must have seen it 100 times

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Watched the first ep of S2 of House of Dragon. Didnā€™t have a clue who was who and what was going on, so watched the last two episodes of Season 1 again just to get things straight. So many white long haired characters dressed the same, striding around identical castles and with similar names.
Agree, they really needed a 5 minute ā€œwhat happened last seasonā€ catch up at the beginning of ep1. Like you we were scratching our heads over what was happening!