TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Nothing comes close to this for me.
The casting was 👌
People weren’t happy with the ending & lots of conspiracies about it,but I thought it was spot on.
My mates bro in law got a pic with James Gandolfini whilst on holiday,was so jealous 😂

I was genuinely gutted when he passed away, such a loss, great actor which would've had loads more to come.

All the clues were there throughout the show about the ending, chatting to Bobby about not hearing it coming, the alternating points of view in the diner, thought it was really cleverly done.

It'll always be number 1 for me, with The Wire as number 2.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I was genuinely gutted when he passed away, such a loss, great actor which would've had loads more to come.

All the clues were there throughout the show about the ending, chatting to Bobby about not hearing it coming, the alternating points of view in the diner, thought it was really cleverly done.

It'll always be number 1 for me, with The Wire as number 2.
I really need to try the Wire again as lots of people rate it so highly.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Where can The Wire be found? My brother bought me the box set of DVDs about 5 years ago, I never watched them, still got the DVDs somewhere but the DVD player was built into the TV that went a few years ago!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Where can The Wire be found? My brother bought me the box set of DVDs about 5 years ago, I never watched them, still got the DVDs somewhere but the DVD player was built into the TV that went a few years ago!
The Wire - watch online: stream, buy or rentCurrently you are able to watch "The Wire" streaming on Sky Go, Now TV or buy it as download on Rakuten TV, Apple TV, Chili, Amazon Video, Sky Store, Google Play Movies, Microsoft Store.
1714809495714.png
https://www.justwatch.com › uk › t...