TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
We started it a few years ago but didn’t really get into it, we’ll have to give it another shot.
Have you seen El Camino with the other lad in it?

BCS is slow in Season 1. It is worth sticking with, though, as it gets better and you see the value of the early parts later.

El Camino was OK, not an essential part of the BB/BCS world, but good enough.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I tried Ozark, didn't like it, but I was intrigued by the mention of GoT. Who is the character you are talking about? I googled Ozark cast and I don't recognise the son as being someone from GoT. Have they changed actors mid series or am I having a mare?

The son in Ozark has grown up since the last episode, and bares a strong resemblance to Bran Stark, at least that's what I thought William meant.... :)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Currently binge watching Person of Interest. Saw the odd one first time round and enjoyed it. Enjoying it more binge watching as it has a few background threads running through the series.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm assuming that the remainder of the series is going to be about the investigation behind the terrorist attack rather than simply following around the bomb disposal unit?!

What didn’t help was adverts

Anytime it got to a point of being “exciting” - it cut to an advert

Will watch the second one but it needs to be so much better

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Oh I loved Twin Peaks...just loved it.

Back when first broadcast there was a small group of us at work the morning after each episode sharing what we thought the heck was going on. Truth told though, that small group dwindled over the series to about 3 or 4 of us loving the characters but still scratching our heads. Bob!?

Still remember when I first saw Bob, scared the crap out of me at the time. Excellent show, but couldn’t get on with final season.