TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
And the unofficial world record for most bricks and bottles ever thrown at a band in the space of one song when someone thought it would be a good idea for them to perform at "Monsters of Rock" at Donnington Park.

TerryA

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Little Fires Everywhere - Reece Witherspoon
An excellent 8 part series. Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just started watching Hope Street on the i player - an easy watch police drama based in a ficticional town in Ireland.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished Queen of the South. Short fifth season but wraps things up well. Also last series of Australian women's prison drama Wentworth - not to be taken too seriously but half decent. And season 3 of Hidden, the Welsh detective show will be finished tonight - enjoyable again but nearly all in Welsh rather than more mixed like the previous two seasons.

Yellowstone - on series 3 and still loving it. A cross between Successiin and Justified

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Queen of the South. Short fifth season but wraps things up well. Also last series of Australian women's prison drama Wentworth - not to be taken too seriously but half decent. And season 3 of Hidden, the Welsh detective show will be finished tonight - enjoyable again but nearly all in Welsh rather than more mixed like the previous two seasons.

Yellowstone - on series 3 and still loving it. A cross between Successiin and Justified

Where is QoS S5 showing?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Trigger Point. I could get to enjoy it if it wasn't for some of the irritations; a top of the line Audi Q series with bluetooth and a mobile phone suckered to the screen right in the driver's eye line; Vicky McClure clearly travelling in the rear of a saloon car, then gets out of the front of the 4x4; Vicky McClure's handbag walking itself home from the funeral. And there's probably more. don't have the issues with it that some have, but it's not the most professional continuity job I've ever seen.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
No. Even less excited by Hawkeye than I am by Falcon & WS. :LOL: I'm sure we'll go onto that one afterwards.

I thought Wanda was decent by the end - Katherine Hahn is always great fun so her presence certainly helped. It left a few ends untied or unexplained for me though.
Like, I know she's meant to be extremely powerful, but she can create a fully functioning Vision with independent thought?? Really?

Sorry, I'm hiding the spoilers as you've said you haven't finished it, so I guess it's up to you if you look at them or not, ha.

I’ve said before that Wandavision is my favorite of the Marvel to shows. I like that it wasn’t straight into the action and explosions, it felt like there was some depth to the story as it took time to unfold.
I don’t think it was meant as a stand-alone series. To me it was part origin storey for Wanda, part introduction to the next MCU phase.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Just finishing watching 15 Storeys High with Sean Lock and Benedict Wong. Brilliant series where it not only shows their own (strange) life, but also little vignettes of other people in their tower block.