TV Series - What Are You Watching?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Just finished the Tourist. Was it supposed to be a comedy or a drama? Either way it wasn’t very good.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ozark s4 1-7 is only half the season. Any idea when the second half is released - i want to binge together so will wait till the rest are available

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ozark s4 1-7 is only half the season. Any idea when the second half is released - i want to binge together so will wait till the rest are available

This split season seems to be a growing thing. I have seen suggestions that Ozark S4 P2 will need to be aired before the end of May if they want to qualify for the Emmy awards. So far (3rd episode) it is very good.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finished last ever series (15) of Supernatural. Seeing as we invested from the start, its the end of an era. Not everyone's bag, but we enjoyed it. Wrapped up nicely.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Donna started watching Downton Abbey on Netflix having not caught it before..

..I'm ashamed to admit I've been enjoying it!:rolleyes::oops:
Never watched - but I know I fear that I'd be hooked if I did as I find myself occasionally watching and rather enjoying episodes of 'Upstairs, Downstairs' on Talking Pictures TV...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Same as twin peaks then?
Oh I loved Twin Peaks...just loved it.

Back when first broadcast there was a small group of us at work the morning after each episode sharing what we thought the heck was going on. Truth told though, that small group dwindled over the series to about 3 or 4 of us loving the characters but still scratching our heads. Bob!?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Latest season of The Rookie. Think I will be giving up on this one. Started out as a decent enough, quite light polic prodecural. Now you have newly quaified police officers involved in illegal black ops incursions into Guatamala. Sorry, think it may have jumped the shark now.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
i am now on episode 3 season 2. The show is excellent!

I haven't gone to season 2 as I can't get the first coupe of episodes. Really teeing me off - the two seasons are still on catch up on my SKY box, just not the first couple of episodes of season2, which really seems to defeat the object of catch up TV. Season 1 was superb, and I'm led to believe that it just gets better and better. However, Paramount haven't licensed seasons 3 & 4 for UK use either, and Amazon aren't licensed to stream then either. Currently have no way of moving forward. :(:cry:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Latest season of The Rookie. Think I will be giving up on this one. Started out as a decent enough, quite light polic prodecural. Now you have newly quaified police officers involved in illegal black ops incursions into Guatamala. Sorry, think it may have jumped the shark now.
Hawaii 5 O did this a few times too often and so I bailed on it. We know there is a suspension of belief in these programs but really? As you say, once the shark has been jumped it is hard to undo the damage.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
He was annoying in GoT too (y)

At least he was able to understand the way of the world in GOT. This one has gone from being a smart lad who could follow dad, into an instantly "hate my parents, gonna sabotage them and not listen to anything" kind of guy, which is typical of American TV shows. Ironically, the daughter has switched done the opposite. The show is still good, and very watchable, with a pretty good soundtrack going on too.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
At least he was able to understand the way of the world in GOT. This one has gone from being a smart lad who could follow dad, into an instantly "hate my parents, gonna sabotage them and not listen to anything" kind of guy, which is typical of American TV shows. Ironically, the daughter has switched done the opposite. The show is still good, and very watchable, with a pretty good soundtrack going on too.
I tried Ozark, didn't like it, but I was intrigued by the mention of GoT. Who is the character you are talking about? I googled Ozark cast and I don't recognise the son as being someone from GoT. Have they changed actors mid series or am I having a mare?