TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Ended up watching the whole of Afterlife season 3 last night. Started with the intention of eeking it out over a few days, but it was so good. Ending much more sentimental than I’d expected from Gervais, but no complaints here as nicely balanced with laugh out loud moments. I don’t mind admitting I had something in my eye for bits of it. The only disappointment was that one particular character (no spoilers) didn’t make an appearance.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Finished:

Around the World in 80 Days. Very good

The Tourist: Nearly good but ultimately disappointing. Can't say more without spoilers

Ongoing, Bobba Fett. Going well but too much of ep3 was in the dark and I couldn't make out what was happening 😠. Why do they do that?

RichA

Stumbled across Warship: Life at Sea on channel 5 this evening. Halfway through series 3 - I don't normally even look at 5, so it's passed me by.
I know documentaries like this have been done before, but it's very humbling to be reminded of the life that these men and women live so that we can go to work, play golf and drink beer without having to worry what the Russians are up to.

Although I guess I might now be worrying more about what the Russians are up to than I was an hour ago.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Ended up watching the whole of Afterlife season 3 last night. Started with the intention of eeking it out over a few days, but it was so good. Ending much more sentimental than I’d expected from Gervais, but no complaints here as nicely balanced with laugh out loud moments. I don’t mind admitting I had something in my eye for bits of it. The only disappointment was that one particular character (no spoilers) didn’t make an appearance.
I think we missed the same character! Although mentioned a few times, not physically in it..

More than something in my eye on episode 6, I was gone.