TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Piece

Tour Winner
The Witcher Series 2 done. I shouldn't like it but I do. I understand about 25% of it!!

Place in the Sun and Car S.O.S.

Still going with Titans. Again, I understand about 50% of it.

Would like to see a new series of Star Trek Discovery or something along those lines.

The Witcher Series 2 done. I shouldn't like it but I do. I understand about 25% of it!!

Would like to see a new series of Star Trek Discovery or something along those lines.
I had to watch S1 of Witcher twice before I understood most of what its about…just finished my second watch I am about to start S2. I have no doubt that I will have to watch S2 twice to get the most out of it…indeed I may decide to watch each episode twice before moving to the next…🙄😳

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I had to watch S1 of Witcher twice before I understood most of what its about…just finished my second watch I am about to start S2. I have no doubt that I will have to watch S2 twice to get the most out of it…indeed I may decide to watch each episode twice before moving to the next…🙄😳
No time differences so not as tricky as S1, which I also enjoyed / understood better after seeing it second time around.

Piece

Tour Winner
I think having subtitles makes it easier to understand!

Kaz

I love Supernatural, but then I watched it from the first series at the time. It would definitely appeared dated watching early stuff now. It does mature as the budget got bigger, still maintaining its 'buddy' feel all the way through.
It was mostly the episodic nature that was annoying me but I’m a bit further in now and things starting to develop. Going to stick with it a bit longer.

GB72

Money List Winner

There is a new series of Star Trek Discovery, problem is Paramount nicked it back off neflix for their own streaming channel and that is not available in the UK. It is currently running in the US

Piece

Tour Winner
There is a new series of Star Trek Discovery, problem is Paramount nicked it back off neflix for their own streaming channel and that is not available in the UK. It is currently running in the US
Merde! Same issue with the The Orville coming soon on a streaming channel I don't (want to) pay for.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Interesting. Set in Detroit. Very different to Harlan County, could work, might not.
How many crime families could they keep bringing out in Harlan though? There comes a point where it gets silly where a new one pops up each series. Going to Detroit, where they have dabbled stories before, can freshen things up. Hopefully so anyway 👍

Just binged the final series of After Life, superb stuff, some proper laugh out loud moments (the cafe scene with the beanie head 🤣🤣🤣) but also very emotional at times.
Top top class tv 👌
Just saw earlier today that S3 is out. Saving it to watch with my Mrs. We loved S1 and S2. Just genius comic-pathos.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Re-watching Band of Brothers. First seen it when it was on BBC, possibly about 15-20 years ago. Amazing, better than I remember. Plan to watch the Pacific straight after, which I’ve never seen.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Re-watching Band of Brothers. First seen it when it was on BBC, possibly about 15-20 years ago. Amazing, better than I remember. Plan to watch the Pacific straight after, which I’ve never seen.
What is the pacific you mention?
I watched the whole of Band Of Brother on a flight to Australia a couple of years ago. Epic stuff, like you I’d forgotten just how good it is.

Never watched it but have it lined up to watch. Looking forward to it. One of these series I doubt my Mrs would go for so have to wait until she has found a new lengthy series to watch before I start.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
What is the pacific you mention?
I watched the whole of Band Of Brother on a flight to Australia a couple of years ago. Epic stuff, like you I’d forgotten just how good it is.
Not sure if it’s a follow up, but definitely an alongside type show, made by the same team. As the name suggests it cover the Pacific War from the perspective of the Marine Corps. Like Band of Brothers, it has ten episodes and is available on Sky Boxsets.