TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
another vote for Justified, top of the list for me, was actually thinking about starting it again Wednesday evening (for the 4th time).

Banshee was enjoyable hokum.

Still not seen the last season of Ray Donovan, just gave up on it. No real interest to go back to it.
Where did you find Justified? What platform?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Zoo.
We are a bit late to the party but very watchable.
C'mon the rats. :eek:

Clarkson's Farm ?
Is it any good.
Can't stand the pratt, but I have been told it is a good watch.

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Clarkson's Farm ?
Is it any good.
Can't stand the pratt, but I have been told it is a good watch.
My son powered through and really enjoyed it. I caught a couple of episodes and also found it very good. Amongst the Clarkson 'isms are some genuinely interesting points, experiences and characters. Give it a go.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mmm, not sure about some of those.

The Wire is brilliant, well worth watching, but I found Ray Donovan a bit too downbeat, and Line of Duty is good but rather frenetic plot. Bosch has a slower pace but still a lot of intensity, quite hard to pull off.

As strange as it might seen, I think Dexter is a good option. The basic plot idea is slightly preposterous, but the characters are great and there are lots of interesting turns in the story.

For a very different option, Banshee has a laughable plot, ridiculous characters and gratuitous sex and violence all over the place, yet adds up to a good watch.

Justified is pretty good, about a US Marshal who kills a suspect and is sent back to his old redneck home area as a sort of penance. Some great characters, including Walton Goggins from The Shield.

Yup. The first series was bizarre. Once you get through that, the other series are excellent.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watched the first series of Cuckoo, starring Greg Davies and Andy Samberg. It was really funny, but Samberg isn't in the rest of the series, it seems that he was replaced by the wolf feller from Twilight for some reason, so I can't imagine series 2 is going to be as good. :confused: