TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think that was the guy's character though, so you could argue that Bean could have 'overacted' it, but didn't and portrayed an average middle-aged man with no criminal background, being thrown into the lion's den quite well! Well, that was my take anyway.

Love SG, will watch most things he is in,

And no, I don't think we did find out, I reckon with how it ended, we could have a season two though with SG as the main character? and follow Bean's new life??
The scouser that was bullying him was basically Jamie Carragher ?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site

Mmm, not sure about some of those.

The Wire is brilliant, well worth watching, but I found Ray Donovan a bit too downbeat, and Line of Duty is good but rather frenetic plot. Bosch has a slower pace but still a lot of intensity, quite hard to pull off.

As strange as it might seen, I think Dexter is a good option. The basic plot idea is slightly preposterous, but the characters are great and there are lots of interesting turns in the story.

For a very different option, Banshee has a laughable plot, ridiculous characters and gratuitous sex and violence all over the place, yet adds up to a good watch.

Justified is pretty good, about a US Marshal who kills a suspect and is sent back to his old redneck home area as a sort of penance. Some great characters, including Walton Goggins from The Shield.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mmm, not sure about some of those.

The Wire is brilliant, well worth watching, but I found Ray Donovan a bit too downbeat, and Line of Duty is good but rather frenetic plot. Bosch has a slower pace but still a lot of intensity, quite hard to pull off.

As strange as it might seen, I think Dexter is a good option. The basic plot idea is slightly preposterous, but the characters are great and there are lots of interesting turns in the story.

For a very different option, Banshee has a laughable plot, ridiculous characters and gratuitous sex and violence all over the place, yet adds up to a good watch.

Justified is pretty good, about a US Marshal who kills a suspect and is sent back to his old redneck home area as a sort of penance. Some great characters, including Walton Goggins from The Shield.

still need to watch the wire and Banshee

Ray Donovan and Justified are absolutely brilliant as is The Shield

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We just finished Schitts Creek, and it was so so good. 100% one of the best programs I've ever watched. Every character is superb. Commence the struggle to find a new program to replace it with.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
still need to watch the wire and Banshee

Ray Donovan and Justified are absolutely brilliant as is The Shield

another vote for Justified, top of the list for me, was actually thinking about starting it again Wednesday evening (for the 4th time).

Banshee was enjoyable hokum.

Still not seen the last season of Ray Donovan, just gave up on it. No real interest to go back to it.