TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 15344

New Season of The Bay started last night

Enjoyed the first season so will see if it suffers from having a second season

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished The Serpent tonight, very good if you're after something to watch, available to binge on Iplayer as well ?
Some guy that Charles or whatever he was called ?
Just ploughed through the last two episodes. An amazing story, some remarkable persistence, some deeply unpleasant people and a good number of people who should be seriously ashamed of their inaction.

I'm definitely going to have look up more about this guy and the story. Cracker of a series.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Saw a trailer for the second series of Back which started last night on Ch4. Loved Peep Show but had never even heard of this, so decided to catch up with Series 1.

Watched over the last couple of days (it's only 6 x 25 minute episodes). Really enjoyed it. The entire new series is on All4 so will probably blitz it over the weekend.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We finished Finding Alice (ITV catch up) last night. I only kept watching after ep1 as my Mrs wanted to keep watching and I thought it prudent to keep on it with her.

But oh my goodness. What was that all about. Comedrama? Just a very curious beast indeed. The best that can be said - and to be fair it is a BIG best - is having Joanna Lumley and Nigel Havers as a 'getting on a bit' married couple with Keeley Hawes as their daughter. Now that was actually a lot of fun.

Anyway - I suppose we'll have to watch S2 when it turns up as it's most frustrating investing viewing time with every 'mystery' plot line still just hanging.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well The Bay 2 was great until the last episode , just felt a bit of flat ending and maybe it was because of Covid but rushed

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Last of the Summer Wine. My favourite viewing. Relatively innocent humour of lads living out their last years in idyllic ways.
Lovely escapism.
Brilliant writing.
As a boy long time ago, I lived and played in countryside like that.Where I live now has nothing like it. Brings back lovely memories.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been watching the whole series of Trailblazers on Sky Arts. New Romantics tonight - a movement I adopted for six weeks until I got fed up of a kicking every weekend. Went from new romantic to two tone. There are some pictures of my new romantic phase out there. Fortunately I don't think Pathetic Shark has access