TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Cursed on Netflix. A twist on the Arthurian legend. Some interesting ideas and characters but just not tight enough. A 6.5 out of 10 when it could have been an 8. The lead was a bit limp which didn't help.

The Sinner, series 1 on Netflix. I'm a bit late to the party here but this was decent. Some odd things were not tied up but this was very watchable. Worth a go.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
The Cursed on Netflix. A twist on the Arthurian legend. Some interesting ideas and characters but just not tight enough. A 6.5 out of 10 when it could have been an 8. The lead was a bit limp which didn't help.

The Sinner, series 1 on Netflix. I'm a bit late to the party here but this was decent. Some odd things were not tied up but this was very watchable. Worth a go.

Switched Cursed off after 10 mins, just didn't work for me as a tale of Arthur. Too "teeny" and glossy, with a crap script and crap acting. A resounding no from me.

The Sinner on the other hand, is very good, at least season 1 and season 2. Felt season 3 went off in a different direction and fell a bit flat of the bar it had set previously.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
A few weeks into furlough I started watching Taskmaster on Dave, I'd never really seen it before, just the odd clip.
Can't get enough now, it's my nightly 6pm staple, absolutely hilarious.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Snowpiercer on Netflix. I'm watching it with my lad. I can't quite say what I think yet ?. It's a 7/10 so far, okay but no better. Lots of leaps of faith required.

It's one that could really take a step up, hopefully it will.