TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rauol Moat last night, took me back ?
I remember seeing the cop chopper above my old house and cop cars flying all over when they were searching for him.
Sad that the programme gave it publicity last night. I know it was the anniversary but he was just a unpleasant man who caused a good deal of pain to a range of families. I don't like the idea of any move towards giving him cult status. I don't thing that has happened yet but these things glamourise to an extent.

As for Gazza o_Oo_O.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sad that the programme gave it publicity last night. I know it was the anniversary but he was just a unpleasant man who caused a good deal of pain to a range of families. I don't like the idea of any move towards giving him cult status. I don't thing that has happened yet but these things glamourise to an extent.

As for Gazza o_Oo_O.

He had cult status straight away amongst the chavs. Do you not remember the blitz of Rauol Moat haircuts in the north east straight afterwards?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Finally got round to watching The Looming Tower. Which I enjoyed. Also just watched the 1st episode of Staged with Michael Sheen and David Tennant and laughed a lot, so looking forwards to the rest of them.
Just in the middle of watching this and it is really funny, very well acted and laugh out loud funny in places.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well.one of the things we won't be watching is the Andrew Neil show as the BBC have canned it. One of the few politics shows I would watch.

Now where's that refund the the BBC campaign link I saw ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We started watching The Boys on Amazon. Quite enjoying it so far. Karl Urban's accent is little bit Dick Van Dyke/Don Cheadle, but I really like him as an actor and his character is funny so I'm letting him off.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Finished Series 2 of Derek. Beautifully played and evolution of characters I thought. And last couple of episodes - to coin a phrase - a real roller coaster of the emotions.

All that is left is the one 'Special Episode...'

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Star Trek Picard - got a free Amazon Prime membership just to watch it so doing an episode a night. First three have been pretty decent but wow does Patrick Stewart look old. I guess because he is.