Travel to Portugal

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seriously why are you disappointed? Look at the facts people are getting serious life changing side effects and people are dropping dead from this vaccine? My wife knows of at least 15 people personally who have magically dropped dead less than a month after the vaccine. You saying your disappointed people are not taking a vaccine, you very well could cause someone to die and your happy with that ?
Me personally I would never try and talk anyone out of getting a vaccine, I might not choose to do it or agree with them but no way I would try and steer a person one way or another. Everyone should do them and not have to explain it to anyone.

I see no facts, just a mad rant.

G1z1

Visit site
I see no facts, just a mad rant.
Wait a minute lol you can’t be serious. It’s you that rants and doesn’t back anything up. The uk government website stats show 150,000 people have died within 28 days of the vaccine over 500,000 have needed to go to the hospital after the vaccine. What exactly are you on about ? Let’s be clear are you saying people are not dropping dead or having life changing side effects with this vaccine?

HeftyHacker

Visit site
You're criticising people for quoting the CDC etc yet all of your "evidence" is second hand anecdotal.

If that's cold hard evidence in your book then as a flipside I don't know anyone who has suffered any ill effects as a direct result of having the vaccine other than a short spell of mild illness immediately following its administering, and that accounts for most people I know fyi.

On the flip side I know several people for whom covid has had severe long term effects, without being fatal. Just last week one of my partners closest friends lost her child whilst six months pregnant as a direct result of complications brought about from her catching covid. She wasn't yet double jabbed.

Another friend in the very early days of the virus had his wife having to deliver their child early before the wife was whisked off to the ICU, again as a result of conplication following contracting Covid.

In less severe terms I've had several friends who have experienced some form of long covid, be that through severe lethargy, breathing problems etc. All of whom you would class as reasonably healthy individuals prior to being ill.

My brother who, like you, was staunchly anti vaccination happened to catch the virus 2 weeks ago and has barely left his bed since.

I'm not saying that none of these people would habe avoided being ill entirely with the vaccine but surely any chance they have of reducing the impact of the virus is worth a chance.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wait a minute lol you can’t be serious. It’s you that rants and doesn’t back anything up. The uk government website stats show 150,000 people have died within 28 days of the vaccine over 500,000 have needed to go to the hospital after the vaccine. What exactly are you on about ? Let’s be clear are you saying people are not dropping dead or having life changing side effects with this vaccine?
150 000 have not died in the UK after being vaccinated.

G1z1

Visit site
150 000 have not died in the UK after being vaccinated.
Lol wtf i meant to say 5000. My mistake I was typing fast before going to gym. But never mind that am I right in saying you think no one single person had died or had a serious side effect from the vaccine?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Lol bob just stay home today. I am waiting on ken to reply

Ok, while we wait, maybe you can answer my question....
As of today, 76.9% of Britain is fully vaccinated and that has taken over 8 months.
If as you say...
''Now they are saying to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months''

How is that going to work?

G1z1

Visit site
What question?
lol you got to be at the wind up now surely.
Right question one. Are you saying no one has died from the covid vaccine? Second question, are you also saying no one has had serious side effects?

G1z1

Visit site
Ok, while we wait, maybe you can answer my question....
As of today, 76.9% of Britain is fully vaccinated and that has taken over 8 months.
If as you say...
''Now they are saying to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months''

How is that going to work?
Ive no idea how it would work and im not really interested to be honest as it wont affect me. Im retired and financially secure so any rules that possibly come into play will have zero effect on me or my wife, been telling her for years now to quit her job but she enjoys It.
EED6FBFF-69C3-4D5A-AB6D-86C03DE504F3.jpeg

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
lol you got to be at the wind up now surely.
Right question one. Are you saying no one has died from the covid vaccine? Second question, are you also saying no one has had serious side effects?

1. I do not know categorically that anyone has died solely due to receiving a vaccine.

2. I had a really sore arm so I suppose they have been side effects.

G1z1

Visit site
1. I do not know categorically that anyone has died solely due to receiving a vaccine.

2. I had a really sore arm so I suppose they have been side effects.
Right so that tells me everything i need to know about you as a person. Even the mainstream media have talked about vaccine deaths . Even the vaccine companies have admitted deaths happen.
So the fact you choose to ignore that tells me there is no point having any further discussion with you.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Right so that tells me everything i need to know about you as a person. Even the mainstream media have talked about vaccine deaths . Even the vaccine companies have admitted deaths happen.
So the fact you choose to ignore that tells me there is no point having any further discussion with you.

That's a shame.

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I really hope you're on a wind up G1z1 but if not then I hope you are lucky that you and your family only have mild symptoms when you catch Covid.

I'm a sheep, I'll happily follow as quite frankly it is inconceivable to me that people believe they know more from internet research/anecdotal experience than our medical professionals. Independent experts around the world for MHRA, JCVI, FDA, and EMA have approved the relevant vaccines based on decades of collective experience, continual review of lab results, continual review of clinical trials, review of manufacturing, final product and now real world evidence have approved the vaccine. To be frank i think there is a high level of arrogance to think you know better unless you are extremely senior in virology.

For questions:

- Yes, a number have had extreme reactions and died due to side effects of the vaccine but these numbers are low, reviewed by the respective agencies, acted upon and put up against the risk for each age group before continuing to approve. As evidenced by the wait on vaccinating teenagers although some will be down to quantities. That is the point of having experts managing and reviewing the position to advise Governments (not just Boris, large consensus around the world on approach) but the risk of vaccine illness is significantly lower than risk of Covid illness/death.

- You keep quoting 99.98% survival but sadly that .02% is still a large number - 131k and counting including a friend who wasn't much older than you with no underlying illness.

- Yes, we will see more double vaccinated people in hospital than vaccinated soon. This is simply how statistics work if you vaccinate a large proportion of the population. You will have lower overall numbers of illness but due to 70%+ of the population being vaccinated they will ultimately be the higher percentage as they have the largest group to start with. It's 100% certain that vaccines have had a benefit across the world.

I'm not going to comment again, I just struggle to see anti-vac posts in case it makes one other person to decide to rely on your comments as approach. Final edit, I'm not saying don't go out, don't holiday abroad (i've recently done so) or anything like that - just do the simple thing of getting vaccinated, follow guidance and having a bit of respect for others by giving them space in public places.

Last edited: