Travel to Portugal

G1z1

Visit site
I really hope you're on a wind up G1z1 but if not then I hope you are lucky that you and your family only have mild symptoms when you catch Covid.

I'm a sheep, I'll happily follow as quite frankly it is inconceivable to me that people believe they know more from internet research/anecdotal experience than our medical professionals. Independent experts around the world for MHRA, JCVI, FDA, and EMA have approved the relevant vaccines based on decades of collective experience, continual review of lab results, continual review of clinical trials, review of manufacturing, final product and now real world evidence have approved the vaccine. To be frank i think there is a high level of arrogance to think you know better unless you are extremely senior in virology.

For questions:

- Yes, a number have had extreme reactions and died due to side effects of the vaccine but these numbers are low, reviewed by the respective agencies, acted upon and put up against the risk for each age group before continuing to approve. As evidenced by the wait on vaccinating teenagers although some will be down to quantities. That is the point of having experts managing and reviewing the position to advice Governments (not just Boris, large consensus around the world on approach) but the risk of vaccine illness is significantly lower than risk of Covid illness/death.

- You keep quoting 99.98% survival but sadly that .02% is still a large number - 131k and counting including a friend who wasn't much older than you with no underlying illness.

- Yes, we will see more double vaccinated people in hospital than vaccinated soon. This is simply how statistics work if you vaccinate a large proportion of the population. You will have lower overall numbers of illness but due to 70%+ of the population being vaccinated they will ultimately be the higher percentage as they have the largest group to start with. It's 100% certain that vaccines have had a benefit across the world.

I'm not going to comment again, I just struggle to see anti-vac posts in case it makes one other person to decide to rely on your comments as approach.

Believe it or not i am actually not anti anything. I decided the odds of me dropping dead at .02% ill just take the chance. I get that .02% still means a lot will die but pfizer themselves said there vaccines are safe and only a small 2% will receive serious side effects.
Well coming from a company with the reputation of pfizer and if anyone bothers to look into just how much they have been fined and why they have been fined over the years. Well thats just not a company that im willing to trust and its not just pfizer look up any other of the companies and look at what they have been fined for.
I expect that 2% is probably a lot higher but even if its not its a hell of a lot higher than the .02% i am risking.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Ive no idea how it would work and im not really interested to be honest as it wont affect me. Im retired and financially secure so any rules that possibly come into play will have zero effect on me or my wife, been telling her for years now to quit her job but she enjoys It.
View attachment 38123

The above is not any document or guidance issued by the UK government. A 2 second search indicates that this is something put out by the St. Louis County Website in the US.

G1z1

Visit site
The above is not any document or guidance issued by the UK government. A 2 second search indicates that this is something put out by the St. Louis County Website in the US.
Yes exactly i said it was starting in Canada then American, I said there was talk of UK possibly going down this route next year, please read the posts correctly before commenting.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes exactly i said it was starting in Canada then American, I said there was talk of UK possibly going down this route next year, please read the posts correctly before commenting.

I read your posts perfectly well thank you. They smack of someone being conservative with what they write in order to support their stance and only introducing fresh supporting material as you sink further into the quagmire of desperation.

In post 49, which I quote below, you made no mention of this being US/Canada centric.....you made no reference of your source material and the implication was that this was official UK government guidance (given that the conversation was specifically about the UK)
Lol may protect people around you but we have absolutely zero proof of this because its BS.
At this point in time the only thing they are saying is that having the vaccine lessens the symptoms you will have and even then the overwhelming majority of people being admitted to hospital today have been double jabbed. The overwhelming majority of people that die from covid today have been double jabbed.
You are the selfish one implying i should play russian roulette with my health. Now they are saying to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months, no thanks, the thing with Russian roulette is you luck eventually runs out.
For me having the vaccine could potentially have devastating side effects when i have had covid twice and been absolutely fine .
Common sense must prevail ! there has been no studies of how this could affect you in the long term For a virus that if contracted has a 99.98% survivial rate.

Then in post 54 below, you introduce Canada along with some claptrap about hospitals being full of double jabbed patients...the implication being that the jabs gont make a difference....yet any person with the slightest knowledge will understand that if the vast majority of the population have been double jabbed then the vast majority of people in hospital will have been double jabbed. Finally you introduce some heresay from your wife in response to a request for "facts and medical studies". :LOL::LOL::LOL:
My wife is a Dr who splits her time between two main hospitals in Scotland, both that have covid wards full of double jabbed patients. Well not actually full both hospitals have been pretty empty since end of first lockdow but the ones that are there are mostly double jabbed. Any nurse/dr that works in a covid ward will tell you the same thing. Even mainstream media picked this up a few weeks ago, I do know how all you sheep love a bit of bbc news. As for the booster every 3 months they are rolling it out in canada and wife was told from above to expect UK to follow next year.

and as your crowning glory you post an image of some Covid guidance that could frankly have been from anywhere in the world and in all honesty looks like it was snipped from Viz magazines "Top Tips" section....not even a mention of America....and this was in response to a question about how the three month booster was going to work in the UK....again, hoping that folks looking at the image would think the guidance was relevant to the UK.

You need to familiarise yourself with what you have written, before asking other folks to read it correctly.

Last edited:

G1z1

Visit site
I read your posts perfectly well thank you. They smack of someone being conservative with what they write in order to support their stance and only introducing fresh supporting material as you sink further into the quagmire of desperation.

In post 49, which I quote below, you made no mention of this being US/Canada centric.....you made no reference of your source material and the implication was that this was official UK government guidance (given that the conversation was specifically about the UK)

Then in post 54 below, you introduce Canada along with some claptrap about hospitals being full of double jabbed patients...the implication being that the jabs gont make a difference....yet any person with the slightest knowledge will understand that if the vast majority of the population have been double jabbed then the vast majority of people in hospital will have been double jabbed. Finally you introduce some heresay from your wife in response to a request for "facts and medical studies". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

and as your crowning glory you post an image of some Covid guidance that could frankly have been from anywhere in the world and in all honesty looks like it was snipped from Viz magazines "Top Tips" section....not even a mention of America....and this was in response to a question about how the three month booster was going to work in the UK....again, hoping that folks looking at the image would think the guidance was relevant to the UK.
As for double jabbed being hospitalised more than un vaxed. My point was that people that have been vaccinated are still ending up in hospital and are still dropping dead. So thats another reason why i have no desire to get the vaccine.

You need to familiarise yourself with what you have written, before asking other folks to read it correctly.

Yea i am really sinking with desperation lol
If you read all the posts yes i did mention about talk of a 3 month booster then a few posts later when asked about it, I clearly say its being rolled out in canada. I thought I mentioned canada and American but reading back it only says canada on post 54. It was in a private conversation my wife had with an senior member at the hospital, the conversation took place because they know my wife wont be getting the vaccine and said theres a real possibility this will come in next year and they said it as just a heads up kind of thing. Might never happen but one of the main people in the royal says its coming. So take it as you will.
As for the link to the gov website, why not drop them an email and let them know that there website looks like a viz magazine lol seriously who cares what there website looks like.
Look you lab rats crack on all the best to you, just remember to wear 2 masks when out and about and get as many booster vaccines as you can ;)