Travel to Portugal

G1z1

Visit site
CDC say...

COVID 19-vaccines are effective. They can keep you from getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19
Lol I thought we had already covered the cdc. They clearly say on there website the vaccine could possibly do this and that. That’s BS bring facts and medical studies

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Lol I thought we had already covered the cdc. They clearly say on there website the vaccine could possibly do this and that. That’s BS bring facts and medical studies

Just out of interest, when you say your house hasn't been jabbed/vaccinated, does that include yourself?

G1z1

Visit site
Just out of interest, when you say your house hasn't been jabbed/vaccinated, does that include yourself?
Yes i decided to opt out. If i am honest i just dont feel the need to get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survival rate In my age bracket. Plus I personally know people who have had serious side effects from the vaccine now.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes i decided to opt out. If i am honest i just dont feel the need to get a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survival rate In my age bracket. Plus I personally know people who have had serious side effects from the vaccine now.

So you've opted out, not for medical or religious reasons or because you've already had Covid, you just don't think you need it or the risks that go with it?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
So it's really about being selfish. I'm alright Jack.

It's obvious G1z1 and his house will not get the vaccine and there's not much we can say that will change his mind.
I'll finish by saying.....
Almost 5 BILLION doses of vaccine has been given round the world. I think if it wasn't safe, we would have heard something by now.

G1z1

Visit site
So it's really about being selfish. I'm alright Jack.
Lol may protect people around you but we have absolutely zero proof of this because its BS.
At this point in time the only thing they are saying is that having the vaccine lessens the symptoms you will have and even then the overwhelming majority of people being admitted to hospital today have been double jabbed. The overwhelming majority of people that die from covid today have been double jabbed.
You are the selfish one implying i should play russian roulette with my health. Now they are saying to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months, no thanks, the thing with Russian roulette is you luck eventually runs out.
For me having the vaccine could potentially have devastating side effects when i have had covid twice and been absolutely fine .
Common sense must prevail ! there has been no studies of how this could affect you in the long term For a virus that if contracted has a 99.98% survivial rate.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lol may protect people around you but we have absolutely zero proof of this because its BS.
At this point in time the only thing they are saying is that having the vaccine lessens the symptoms you will have and even then the overwhelming majority of people being admitted to hospital today have been double jabbed. The overwhelming majority of people that die from covid today have been double jabbed.
You are the selfish one implying i should play russian roulette with my health. Now they are about to bring in to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months, no thanks, the thing with Russian roulette is you luck eventually runs out.
For me having the vaccine could potentially have devastating side effects when i have had covid twice and been absolutely fine .
Common sense must prevail ! there has been no studies of how this could affect you in the long term For a virus that if contracted has a 99.98% survivial rate.

Watch out, there's a mad anti-vaxxer about. ?

Just read this morning that 40% of 16-17 year olds in Scotland have had at least one dose. Great effort as nobody is forcing them.

G1z1

Visit site
Watch out, there's a mad anti-vaxxer about. ?

Oh no we have a sheep on the loose, get the farmer.
Seriously the comment you just made really shows just how uneducated you are. Even previous posts you talk rubbish that you can’t back up.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
1. the overwhelming majority of people being admitted to hospital today have been double jabbed. 2.The overwhelming majority of people that die from covid today have been double jabbed.
3. Now they are saying to be considered fully vaccinated you will need to have a booster every 3 months.

Even previous posts you talk rubbish that you can’t back up.

Can you back up any of the claims you have made?
Or bring facts and medical studies?

G1z1

Visit site
Can you back up any of the claims you have made?
Or bring facts and medical studies?
My wife is a Dr who splits her time between two main hospitals in Scotland, both that have covid wards full of double jabbed patients. Well not actually full both hospitals have been pretty empty since end of first lockdow but the ones that are there are mostly double jabbed. Any nurse/dr that works in a covid ward will tell you the same thing. Even mainstream media picked this up a few weeks ago, I do know how all you sheep love a bit of bbc news. As for the booster every 3 months they are rolling it out in canada and wife was told from above to expect UK to follow next year.

Last edited:

G1z1

Visit site
I am disappointed, but then maybe this is all BS. ?
Seriously why are you disappointed? Look at the facts people are getting serious life changing side effects and people are dropping dead from this vaccine? My wife knows of at least 15 people personally who have magically dropped dead less than a month after the vaccine. You saying your disappointed people are not taking a vaccine, you very well could cause someone to die and your happy with that ?
Me personally I would never try and talk anyone out of getting a vaccine, I might not choose to do it or agree with them but no way I would try and steer a person one way or another. Everyone should do them and not have to explain it to anyone.