Where would you go for good practice facilities in Spain or Portugal in March?

Mountaingolf

Visit site
Evening, first post, long time reader of the forum though. Looking for a bit of advice/experience, I have to take some holidays prior to March 31st, can't cajole any mates to take time off at short notice so thought I would go to Spain, Portugal or anywhere a fair bit warmer than NE Scotland, for a week or so and play/practice on my own. Has anyone got any recommendations for a course with decent practice facilities (range, short game area, putting facility etc.), happy to drive a reasonable distance from airport, not that fussed about fancy hotels but happy to pay for decent facilities. Been to La Manga, La Cala etc but that was a long time ago, so any help would be much appreciated.

sunshine

Visit site
Every golf course I've been to in Spain has amazing practice facilities. Don't think I've played a course without the full works.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
La Finca, stay in the hotel on site, good range, 3 practice greens and short game area.
Course is fantastic as well, although it will be busy in March - you may have to opt for twilight golf if you want to play alone
I can put you in touch with a local golf society if you fancied joining them and your dates tied in.

The pro at La Finca is a good coach as well, if you fancied a lesson. Spanish guy but speaks good English.

https://www.lafincaresort.com/