The ultimate GM opportunity...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Couple of 4-balls round my way

(not my ultimate opportunity obviously because of means meeting a bunch of you reprobates :))

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Already had the pleasure of striking one of these off the list... ;)

1. A day's Forum outing on the Old Course (impossible?)
2. A four ball at Augusta (because surely)
3. A round anywhere with the greatest ball striking enigma of our time - Captainron.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fitting day with Wilson Staff to start with. Not the most popular brand but I have normally had at least one club of theirs in my bag since I started. Follow it off with a round at a decent course with other Forumers (think I would get too stressed if I played with a pro). Actually change that, one of the most fun rounds of golf I had was through GM at a charity event playing with Mike H, Bob Wilson and another former. Great chance to meet a few sporting legends (many ex Leicester Tigers) and a really fun, relaxed round of golf so fitting then charity golf event.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They're usually pretty good! But if you want the ultimate...

Mizuno iron fitting in the morning, then onto a top course for a scratch foursome match where you and a European Tour pro (and a top caddy on your bag) take on another (similar handicap range) forumer and his top pro.

I would not sleep nor stop peeing myself in the weeks leading up to that.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seems I'm more easily pleased than some others on here I see.

For me it would be an all expenses paid week in the States with three mates, playing three rounds at Pebble and then three at Augusta with a day off in the middle for sight-seeing.

So if you're reading this, Mike, come on then, what about it? I'd be prepared to throw in a 300-word write-up for the mag for free. :ROFLMAO:(y)

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Without a doubt the top of the list would be a day being treated like a pro. Turn up at a fitting centre/top course with a tour truck. Full bag fitting and unlimited use of top class facilities and watching them being made in front of me, following straight onto the course.

The stuff of dreams !

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Smiling at the bag fittings followed by a few rounds.

I've done a full bag fitting and I could barely walk afterwards, let alone play a round. It's surprisingly hard work and I'm pretty fit! :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Without a doubt the top of the list would be a day being treated like a pro. Turn up at a fitting centre/top course with a tour truck. Full bag fitting and unlimited use of top class facilities and watching them being made in front of me, following straight onto the course.

The stuff of dreams !
All of the above and then straight on the course for a round with Mel Reid and then off to dinner after.