Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Allow them to remain and continue depressing everyone with their whining

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I am heartily sick to the back teeth of whining Scots bleating on about how wonderful they think it is in their bleak, forgotten backwater of rain and granite.

They have been provided with a level of influence in the UK far in excess of that which they deserve or have earned, and it is about time the rest of the UK was provided with an opportunity of stating, via a referendum, whether the continual drain on our resources that Scotland offers to the UK is worth retaining.

So, do we boot them out and tell them to go invent their own currency, convince the EU of their financial stability and try to gain entry, and go on to become the worldwide engine of power and wealth they all seem convinced they have a right to be...... Or possibly become another Greece - who knows.

Or do we put out arms around them and tell them they are just the best people in the world, living in the best country in the world, have all the best ideas and that we're sorry for exploiting them for generations, nasty old UK.:D

I'm keeping it a secret how I'm voting.;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Well this is going to be interesting

Despite the obvious divide some are trying to create and the hankering from some for independence I still firmly believe we are a better nation working together - we are small but strong working as one

Will always want the UK to stay as one - even if some on here try to drive you to wanting the Scottish gone

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Well this is going to be interesting

Despite the obvious divide some are trying to create and the hankering from some for independence I still firmly believe we are a better nation working together - we are small but strong working as one

Will always want the UK to stay as one - even if some on here try to drive you to wanting the Scottish gone

I was staunch union during the Independence referendum but there is only so many times I can be rejected!:)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Must try harder. :)

fishing-pole-and-fish.png

Might need a bigger net?

• [*=center]

D

Deleted member 15344

I do wonder what the other countries in the UK would actually vote ?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi Socket, nice alter ego there.

Hey, Im not Socket...... these rants are all mine!:)

I'm just a bit embarrassed how some in this country act like Jilted boyfriends, moping around hoping she will come back! Making all sorts of unreasonable promises to try to get her back..... Well sorry mates, she doesn't love us any more, she's moved on.... Time for us too as well!

Right, i'm off to the weatherspoons... when i get back i expect the nation (forum:)) to have decided, then i'll get the ballot papers printed!:D

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Socket, nice alter ego there.

If thats a joke a smiley would help, if not! go forth and multiply ;)

I never have and probably never will prefer Scotland to leave the UK. I dont like the way many Scots bleat on with their hard luck stories but I know that's not all Scots. I guess I would have to vote for 'None of the above as my preference would be 'Allow them to remain but stop depressing everyone by not whining' :)

Last edited:
U

User62651

I am heartily sick to the back teeth of whining Scots bleating on about how wonderful they think it is in their bleak, forgotten backwater of rain and granite.

They have been provided with a level of influence in the UK far in excess of that which they deserve or have earned, and it is about time the rest of the UK was provided with an opportunity of stating, via a referendum, whether the continual drain on our resources that Scotland offers to the UK is worth retaining.

So, do we boot them out and tell them to go invent their own currency, convince the EU of their financial stability and try to gain entry, and go on to become the worldwide engine of power and wealth they all seem convinced they have a right to be...... Or possibly become another Greece - who knows.

Or do we put out arms around them and tell them they are just the best people in the world, living in the best country in the world, have all the best ideas and that we're sorry for exploiting them for generations, nasty old UK.:D

I'm keeping it a secret how I'm voting.;)

Are you in Dave's new Cabinet ? Fairly offensive post pal, joke or not.:angry: