Is the current Monarchy too costly for the UK

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Because polls show that those who want rid of the monarchy and those who want to keep them are roughly the same, with a whole swathe of undecideds, so one v dozens is not in any way representative, as i'm sure you know. You're clearly just trolling now so no thanks, and goodbye

Would you like to show these polls?

If LP's poll on #294 is correct my guess wasn't too far out

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
D

Deleted member 15344

He is 9 years old ?‍♂️

You are due to have your first child soon - they are going to say silly things at times

I would hope no one would judge on what a 9 year old says in the playground

well you are British ?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
When I was 9, I believed I would captain England just like Bobby Moore.

When a certain ex-Prime Minister was a boy, he wanted to be World King.

The young prince may have been unfortunately pompous, but he has a grip on reality at least.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
He is 9 years old ?‍♂️

You are due to have your first child soon - they are going to say silly things at times

I would hope no one would judge on what a 9 year old says in the playground

well you are British ?
Regardless of your mis-naming, my point of reference was correct regarding unpopularity of the monarchy.

D

Deleted member 15344

Regardless of your mis-naming, my point of reference was correct regarding unpopularity of the monarchy.

Can you confirm in this post where you were just talking about Scotland in isolation ?

Because polls show that those who want rid of the monarchy and those who want to keep them are roughly the same, with a whole swathe of undecideds, so one v dozens is not in any way representative, as i'm sure you know. You're clearly just trolling now so no thanks, and goodbye