Equality & Diversity in the NHS

Ser Shankalot

Visit site
As a minority myself, I always find it amusing when the debate devolves to an argument from opposing sides within the majority about the most obscure and extreme corners of the topic and whether self-flagellation is a good thing or not.

RichA

Visit site
As a minority myself, I always find it amusing when the debate devolves to an argument from opposing sides within the majority about the most obscure and extreme corners of the topic and whether self-flagellation is a good thing or not.
Pass the popcorn, please.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Can you explain just what this load of urine means please??
OR, is it just a pistake?? (subtlety is not my strong point/nor tact)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Al give this topic a couple of days before it’s locked like a few others Previously.

D

Deleted member 3432

Al give this topic a couple of days before it’s locked like a few others Previously.

Thats the problem when you have a golf forum populated by non golfers judging by the tumbleweed in the lounge and elsewhere.

The Dog.

Visit site
Everybody has been sucked into this from the post of one person who, IMHO, has his own personal agenda.
You get a feel for people when you read some of their previous posts as well.
I like to think of it almost as "light blue touch paper and stand well back to await reaction".

A personal agenda about what? You sound ridiculous.

The Dog.

Visit site
You do like to throw your insults around don't you?

Sometimes I suppose but this forum seems an insult free zone so am minding my P’s and Q’s. In any event, being questioned over appearing ridiculous isn’t an insult is it?

What about telling me what my agenda is that you’ve second guessed?! Am intrigued by your clairvoyance because even I don’t know what you’re on about.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Sometimes I suppose but this forum seems an insult free zone so am minding my P’s and Q’s. In any event, being questioned over appearing ridiculous isn’t an insult is it?

What about telling me what my agenda is that you’ve second guessed?! Am intrigued by your clairvoyance because even I don’t know what you’re on about.
I didn't tell you what your agenda was. I simply opined you had your own personal agenda. It would seem to me you don't like people disagreeing with your opinion so have a go at those who do. I prefer reasoned argument/discussion. If you want to call me ridiculous, crack on.