The Open Championship 2013 Thread (Hopefully this can be pinned)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just listened to TW interview and must go lie down - I am beginning to take to the guy a little. He's human - and he's a great golfer battling a bloody difficult golf course in difficult conditions. What's happeniong to me. Maybe I'll wake up and reaslise I still think he's a t**t

...SILH slaps himself a couple of times and pinches left arm

Nope definately awake - so must actually be getting to like Tiger a (little) bit...

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just listened to TW interview and must go lie down - I am beginning to take to the guy a little. He's human - and he's a great golfer battling a bloody difficult golf course in difficult conditions. What's happeniong to me. Maybe I'll wake up and reaslise I still think he's a t**t

...SILH slaps himself a couple of times and pinches left arm

Nope definately awake - so must actually be getting to like Tiger a (little) bit...
Tart?

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
All of this is a waste of time anyway as the royal baby will pop out about an hour before the final paring hits the 18th green. And then you will be lucky if the Open winner manages a by line on page 21.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is a lot of really poor golf being played.

Third hole for a reasonable golfer is a rescue/3 wood layup today, big landing area, how many players are 50 yards off line in the cabbage.

Some of yesterday's putting was unforgivable.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Matsuyama penalised for slow play and his playing partner Johnson Wagner says he wasn't happy with the decision as the group behind were over a hole back and they weren't holding anyone up. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't the point - it's no wonder the Pro's are slow with that attitude.