• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
J-F, looks like you and me for a night on the tiles! I won't be bringing a partner either, mines the same - first mention of golf and she's gone.

Middle Earth = that part of the country between Bedford and Cambridge that weather forecasters either lump in with East Anglia or with the Midlands.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
OK then guys North of England it is. Cheap northen ale and a night on the tiles here i come!

Looking forward to getting a date sorted out to look forward to it.

Are there and ladies on this forum?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not looking forward to breaking the news to my wife, last time she agreed to my going on a little sporting trip it ended up as a week long rugby tour to the Cayman Islands.

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Okay,

Have looked at the calender for next yr and these are the weekends for end of March to middle of April

22-23 March
29-30 March
5-6 April
12-13 April

I can pretty much do any of these weekends I suppose it is up to the individual but I guess we would travel up Saturday morning, play in the afternoon, night out, play again Sunday morning, go home Sunday afternoon/evening.

Optional to travel up on Friday night if you so desire!

Any preferences for dates? Obviously we cannot please every body so I would probably elect to go with the majority which is fairest.

Please could you give yr availability for all four w/e then I can try and match up the one with the most votes.

If someone knows how to do a poll thing then please do!

Cheers

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Good point JF had completely forgotten about Easter

Please exclude that weeked from the list. I personally cannot do the 19th of April weeked, but if the remaining three are unpopular we may have to consider other dates.

Trying to avoid May as more bankholidays to cosider!

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi, all sounding good so far.

No real preference over any of the dates mentioned. Any weekend before the end of March can be considered.

Look forward to hearing more....cheers

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had we sorted a venue? (now we've decided on North-ish!!)

I'd consider these - Carlisle, Alwoodley, Moortown, Brampton, and there's always Goswick, just south of the border.

Dave

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Guys,

Here's a link showing a list of the courses on Merseyside.

http://www.golf-northwest.co.uk/courses/merseyside_courses.htm

They include Royal Liverpool, Royal Birkdale, Hillside, Formby and Southport & Ainsdale. All of these are crackers, although I have to say that I think Hillside would be the perfect course to cater for all of our abilitites.

....I'm still pushing for it !

I will go with the flow but I don't think we could pick a more picturesque course in the area.

J

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
What about players with no handicap? Im only a few years out of university and buying my first house (in surrey) with the Mrs, so am too skint this year to join a club.