• Friday 16th August 2019

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Thursday 15th August 2019

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have some late prizes which I will have auction sheets attached so bids can be made on the day.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to bid who can’t attend on Thursday please make an open bid on here now or send me your maximum bid via pm and I’ll bid on your behalf in units of £10, that way you may not spend all you are prepared to spend.

Bidding will end after the round on Thursday and I’ll check on here at that time.

1/ Fourball Nuneaton Golf Club

2/ Fourball Lutterworth Golf Club

3/ 2hr Putting Experience with Andy Gorman (would cost £250) https://andygorman.com/

Be nice to see some early bids.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have some late prizes which I will have auction sheets attached so bids can be made on the day.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to bid who can’t attend on Thursday please make an open bid on here now or send me your maximum bid via pm and I’ll bid on your behalf in units of £10, that way you may not spend all you are prepared to spend.

Bidding will end after the round on Thursday and I’ll check on here at that time.

1/ Fourball Nuneaton Golf Club

2/ Fourball Lutterworth Golf Club

3/ 2hr Putting Experience with Andy Gorman (would cost £250) https://andygorman.com/

Be nice to see some early bids.

A fourball at Nuneaton Golf Club where Andy Sullivan was/is a member would cost £100 on a county card, so can we start a bid at only £40.00?

A fourball at Lutterworth Golf Club (weekend) would cost £108.00 on a county card, so we can we start a bid at £40.00?

2hrs putting lesson with Andy Gorman, can we start at only £50.00?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've just collected the inflatable dartboard, it will be £1.00 for 3-balls, highest score at the end of the day just before we sit down for dinner will win 50% of the pot :)

Darts Golf2.jpg

There's also a Putting competition on our practice green outside of the Pro shop, £1 for 3-balls, whoever putts the longest putt to our designated hole before we sit down to eat, will win a new Ping Putter (y)

There should also be a decent array of prizes on the raffle table, £1 per ticket ;)

Bring plenty of £1 coins everyone and have some fun whilst raising more essential money for our charity.

Karen (Rick's wife) and her twin sister will be joining us for dinner and the presentations :cool:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Good luck with the day Robin, and hope you raise loads of money for a great charity.

Sorry I can't be there, but will be thinking of you all. Give Karen a hug from me.(y)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Need 3 possibly 4 helpers to do the following for me whilst I’m setting up the course.

H1/ Registration table, ticking people off, collecting the £20 cash, sell raffle tickets and hand out any ribbons etc. (Fish)

H2/ Inflatable dartboard, winning score receives 50% of the pot so need someone to manage that. (Norrin Radd)

H3/ General dogs body, help with anything that might rear it’s head on the day and support other helpers when required. (PIng)

Thank you.

They'll be a card box as you walk in outside the Pro shop to put your cards in, PLEASE put all your cards in it, I don't want to have to work out who's is missing by going through them all.

I'll let those groups know who are playing their last hole where a nearest the pin or long drives are to bring those in for me also and hand into the Pro shop.

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Are shorts alright in club afterwards as it’s warm?

I think it’s early enough in the afternoon for us to dine in them, although we usually can’t in the evenings in the restaurant area.

The temperature has no bearing on it, it’s a house rule.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi to all who are playing tomorrow
the GM team are looking forward to seeing everyone at Coventry, remembering Rick and hopefully raising a lot of money for a great cause
Can I ask you to take a few pics on your phones during the day and send any really good ones to me michael.harris@ti-media.com as we'll be doing a report on the website
cheers
Mike