Forum Opportunity - Full Bag MOT With Golf Principles

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi all,

Today I’m pleased to bring you a great opportunity that could help transform your game ahead of the 2017 season.

We’re looking for three golfers of ranging abilities to undergo a 2 hour, full bag assessment with independent fitting experts Golf Principles, who are based in Basingstoke.

Your session will take place at either 9-11:30, 11:30-2 or 2-4:30 on Tuesday the 15th of November, with the last 30 mins for pictures and videos with GM for the magazine and our online content.

Here is what Golf Principles do in their own words…

“We watch, we listen, we measure, we test, we trial, we advise, we define and then we test and trial some more, eventually using the detailed information given by our Trackman System we can provide you with the perfect combination of heads, shafts and grips to optimise your distance and minimise dispersion.”

During this independent session, working with the team at Golf Principles you will hit every club in your bag, and in doing so they will recommend any improvements that will aid your game, including things like set gapping and make-up, plus loft/lie/weighting adjustments where possible.

You won’t get to keep any of the clubs you might be recommended, however Golf Pride will be attending on the day to fit you with a new set of the right size and type of grips for your game, so we think it’s an experience you will find really insightful!

To apply, please email jake.oreilly@timeinc.com with ‘Golf Principles MOT’ as the subject line, answering the following questions.

Name
Forum name
Contact number
Home club
Handicap
Your current:
Driver - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Fway(s) - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Hybrid - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Irons - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Wedges - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Putter - make/model/if and where it was fitted
Your current grip types and age
Why you think you’d benefit from being selected
Details of any previous GM days you’ve attended

Entries close on Monday the 31st of October, with those selected informed by Wednesday the 2nd of November.

Good luck!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Henry, the club fitter at Golf Principles is playing the Help For Heroes day.:thup: Member at Blackmoor, good guy and very decent golfer.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Should be a great experience. Only heard good things about Golf Principles from fellow Forum Members. Have fun boys...:whoo:
For those asking the lucky three chosen for this were merve_swerve, Dankiz and qbduncan.

Keep you eyes peeled for some pics on Twitter next Tuesday and the feature in the mag just before Christmas :thup:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure I have ever seen any of them post. Hope we get some feed back when they come back.

It will be a great day!

m9wst

Head Pro
Visit site
Damn, was really keen on this one. Haven't won one yet.

Enjoy the day, should be great :cheers:

Same! Had many things crossed for this one. Might stop me tinkering/buying stuff (mainly shafts) off ebay. Plus some new grips would be nice.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get yourself down there and pay the man chaps. You won't regret it.

As I understand it, this is a review of the chosen guys current bags. I would think they will be shown what they could have but will have to purchase. If your in the market, better to go with no cameras and hangers on and what not.

Last edited: