Toe Hang, or Not Toe Hang..

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not all are.
The TM Spider isn’t.
Yeah I made this mistake last summer, of assuming mallets are all balanced. I bought a Spider Tour (second hand) on ebay as I wanted to try it out, but it was a toe-hang variety, and a large mallet in toe-hang felt absolutely awful so it only lasted a month before I sold it on again.

DonRixon

Banned
Visit site
Everyday really is a school day, i have played competitive golf for nigh on 30yrs and until now a putter was a putter.

Through this thread i have learned what Toe Hang/Non Toe Hang/Face balanced putters are. I only ever known the different neck/hosel's etc.

Thanks.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Everyday really is a school day, i have played competitive golf for nigh on 30yrs and until now a putter was a putter.

Through this thread i have learned what Toe Hang/Non Toe Hang/Face balanced putters are. I only ever known the different neck/hosel's etc.

Thanks.
There are degrees of toe hang as well just to complicate things even more.... ;)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah I made this mistake last summer, of assuming mallets are all balanced. I bought a Spider Tour (second hand) on ebay as I wanted to try it out, but it was a toe-hang variety, and a large mallet in toe-hang felt absolutely awful so it only lasted a month before I sold it on again.

The double bend is balanced I think, the insert can be a bit hit and miss though