Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi guys
I am definitely interested in this trip, just waiting for detials to be decided.
I'm in Bristol but anywhere up to Merseyside do-able. (Could even be persuaded further on a good day).
I'd probably bring along My Other Half (otherwise he might sulk) who plays off 15 (the bandit).
No dates booked for next year so far,though would rather avoid obvious traffic black spots - (Easter or any school hols).
cheers
AliB

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just watched the latest Gear Vault vijo and think it would be a good idea if we met on the Saturday morning and did our own reviews in groups of 4-6. One group could test drivers another group could be on irons and others testing wedges, putters and other woods. We could give the winnig manufacturer and order of merit award.

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i`ve just registered to the forum and i`ve been reading some of the comments on the proposed "golf outing " .it would b a great idea ,st.andrews was mentioned earlier - sounds good to me as i`m from `the old grey toon `, ;) euan...

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think I must have missed something here and got confused (not for the 1st time).

If times are agreeable with my normal life and cost is not too prohibitive, I would certainly be interested in the notion of a society.

Apologies, as I gave up reading this thread after a while - it's too long!

I live in the glorious city of York for location info.

I particularly like the Ryder Cup notion!

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Late poster to this thread BunkerMentality, but was down as a yes on original.

Still up for this when it happens. I will be traveling down from Central Scotland if anyone wants to car share.