The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What I don't like about Rice is that he's such a drama queen. Always gasping for air, hands on hips, like he's the only player running around. Yeah we get it Declan, you work hard, just get on with it!
As Roy Keane once said “ that’s what your paid for”
😂😂👍
I'm already sat here thinking 'blow the whistle ' and there's 25 odd minutes left 😂. It's too stressful. Let's get to mid table mediocrity and then we can relax.
The game is killing us. 😖

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just longer to think about it......I'd rather have a game midweek and try to expunge the memory.

have no fear west ham about to do hold my beer against city

although... very (pleasantly) surprised with that line up. yes still annoyed antonio is anywhere near the team for starting purposes however he has moved away from soucek and got alvarez as his midfield with rodriequz which (touch wood) should give us a nice solid base to protect the defence and allow emerson and awb forward (dunno what united fans are on.. he has been outstanding up and down the wing.. created a goal against palace with his run)

i would take a draw right now

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Areola must have felt hitting the post saving KDB effort.. either that or haalands second was so fast it knocked him out

Least the back up is decent