The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have an "in the know" on X called "ex why employee " over the years he has proven time and time again to be spot on with his information, team sheets before they went live (he had to stop that asked by Moyes I believe) transfers he gets them spot on and breaks the rumours first and will only confirm when his source has said it's 100% happening

Anyways he has said we are looking at matip as a freebie for 4th choice CB

Not an awful option

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Was fine - brought in a superb forward , couple of young lads and a gk for the future

Cleared off some high earners

Squad in a good place , no point spending for the sake of it

Boro got Ben Doak on loan from L’pool. Is he really that good? Has he got over the injuries?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
See you Declan nice nice baby lol he won't like that on his record

Fully embracing the Lego head dark arts

Wasn't there a massive deal he hardly got booked last year? That didn't last long this year

Silly boy

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When you get a draw at arsenal you would normally be happy but ..........I'm gutted ,with rice being a knob and getting sent off they were their for the taking .

See I don't not like rice because he left I started to go off him in his final season

Unable to sit back and do his job wanted to be prime Stevie g when in reality he was fantastic at being a CDM for us

Trying to build his "brand" like going on league of their own mid season.. doing tubes and ang golf life (dicking about on top of a buggy. For one you could get injured two get off that buggy your on a golf course )

The way he goes around the pitch that everyone is his "mate" rather than the opposition.. when he took out Saka once and then was Saka blanked him and he couldn't take it like it's declan these players aren't your mates ATM. It's the other team.

So to see him get sent off like that is great, not everyone is your blooming mate. Be smarter

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
What I don't like about Rice is that he's such a drama queen. Always gasping for air, hands on hips, like he's the only player running around. Yeah we get it Declan, you work hard, just get on with it!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What I don't like about Rice is that he's such a drama queen. Always gasping for air, hands on hips, like he's the only player running around. Yeah we get it Declan, you work hard, just get on with it!

The rubbish he came out with when leaving aswell was ridiculous

I want to leave to win things.. well Declan you just won something and if you want to win things you go to city. Or Liverpool (who I thought he would be excellent for) city were in for him alas Declan never wanted to leave London.

He has form for it though. Singing those songs for Ireland one min then the next min turning to England

The bloke just wants to impress whoever furthers his career at that time.

Going from "captaining" us (ridiculous decision just made to pander to get him to stay at the time) to the next week singing the arsenal songs on the pitch

Don't get me wrong fantastic player but just be that. Don't try and be Mr club or Mr country when if Ireland had been any good he never would have stopped playing for them.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Was fine - brought in a superb forward , couple of young lads and a gk for the future

Cleared off some high earners

Squad in a good place , no point spending for the sake of it
And if UTD had signed him you’d be questioning his injury record,why juventus didn’t want him,& why other clubs weren’t in for him for such a low price 🤷‍♂️