The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
No idea why United continually have loads committed forward, knowing Liverpool look to counter quick. No discipline in defending as a team. Just like they gave up after 2 or 3 goals went in. Like a tennis player giving up on a set, to refocus for the next set.

Bruno Fernandes is never Captain's material. Playing the odd brilliant ball just doesn't cut it, not when you also concede possession loads, and whinge like a baby.

D

Deleted member 15344

Tell me, I’m genuinely interested, how do you manage to:-
1. Watch the game live
2. Post messages
3. Read messages
4. Like messages
All while the game is going 🤔🤔🤔

1. It’s not exactly hard

2. Who cares

D

Deleted member 15344

So we are now just 3 points behind Spurs with a game in hand - unbeaten in 5 I think now , it’s the sort of result that will just hopefully push the players on

Salah was imperious and Martinez torn apart by him , Gakpo quality on the ball and Nunez is a handful , with Diaz to come back along with Jota and Bobby will give us plenty of firepower

The area I thought Utd would dominate was the middle of the park but Fabinho and Henderson controlled it very well and Elliot was very good on the ball. Konate is key for us and is going to be a beast at the back

Very strange selection from Utd - Rashford through the middle just doesn’t seem to work and it played into Konate hands and also allowed TAA a free roam. Still a heck of a lot of work for Utd to do to ensure it’s not just a flash in a pan season , they should bin off Fernandes - embarrassing player and Ferguson wouldn’t have him near the armband

Salah now our top Prem scorer - unbelievable he has been and can’t believe some were writing him off

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Have the UTD players ?

lots on here think they are the second coming.:eek:

I think most United fans are realistic enough to accept they are still very much a work in progress. And also to understand that, whilst that is a shocking result, it was 90 minutes out of a season where there are way more positives than negatives. The important thing is how they respond to that performance.

I’m always one who sees light amongst the gloom. Just imagine how much worse it would have been if Harry Maguire had been playing………