The Cricket Thread

greenone

Visit site
I'd say his arm is a bit higher than malinga's. You'd be hoping he misses the stumps for the first few whilst your trying to figure out where it's coming from. ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd say his arm is a bit higher than malinga's. You'd be hoping he misses the stumps for the first few whilst your trying to figure out where it's coming from. ?
It must be very, very strange to face. I'd agree entirely with your comment. Bowl it straight and full first ball and he will get a hat full ?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So, no red ball cricket now until England play NZ on 2 Jun. NZ do however, have a match against a County Select side - not hard to see who will be better prepared for the opening Test

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Fantastic game of cricket between Lanci and the ‘other lot’ from over The Pennines. Lanci dropped 2 easy chances, 1 dubious decision for a no ball which cost 2 runs, well 3 actually. Brook and Canmore had an excellent partnership. Looked all over with 1 needed off last ball and Brook was out LBW.

Great game and fair result in a tie.

Oh and Darren Gough has had a few pies!

The lady commentator would not shut up. seem to recall somebody saying something similar about Gower. Bring back Richie.

D

Deleted member 15344

Fantastic game of cricket between Lanci and the ‘other lot’ from over The Pennines. Lanci dropped 2 easy chances, 1 dubious decision for a no ball which cost 2 runs, well 3 actually. Brook and Canmore had an excellent partnership. Looked all over with 1 needed off last ball and Brook was out LBW.

Great game and fair result in a tie.

Oh and Darren Gough has had a few pies!

The lady commentator would not shut up. seem to recall somebody saying something similar about Gower. Bring back Richie.

Been two good games so far for the Blast - really enjoyed tonight’s even though i preffered last nights result ?

Once again Abell showing his class

Grizzly

Visit site
1 dubious decision for a no ball which cost 2 runs, well 3 actually

Hmmm... On the other hand, by the point of that perfectly correct no ball call, Lancashire had got away with at least three others... ?

In fairness, if games like that don't draw people in to cricket, the game is screwed.

D

Deleted member 15344

E36234CA-E4DE-40FB-8A4C-CA130F614868.jpeg

No Brook ?

The in form red ball batsmen reduced to carrying the drinks

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Why one earth do we still feel the need to announce our XI the day before the test? Zero gain from doing so

Not seeing much of a reset either tbh, fragile top order, players out of position, heavily reliant on the middle order before a long tail. How many games before the scapegoat for us not scoring enough runs or taking enough wickets is the keeper?

Shame to see the greedy MCC/ECB having lots of unsold £150 a day tickets too!!!

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Watch quite a few 20/20 on You Tube. Quite enjoyable but how bias are the local commentators.

Overall much better than it used to be but the live stream for the game I was watching packed in 5 minutes ago!