The Battle of the Auld Enemy-Goswick G.C.-20th/21st Feb 09.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think you'll be inundated with photos, Homer.

I've already got another 2gb SD card on order for the video, which is in pre-production as we speak,.... and Madandra has a habit of taking some cracking photos from the odd dangerous angle, often requiring a helmet and a stout heart.

Now that I know the first day pairings I'm even keener to know who's playing the second day!

Ding ding, round 1. No scratching, biting or hitting below the belt (or only verbally, at least). Bring it on.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
John, calm down to a freny. I can see you now jumping up and down like a wee six year old. You need to look cool on the first tee, spank it down the middle and the games in the bag. ;)

A week today troops, I'm away to the loo. :D

Thats what I get for not looking when I'm hitting the keyboard....it should be, and I'll shout...calm down to a FRENZY. :eek:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
In order to make the weight, I may need to bulk up a bit.

If any of you scots are willing to match me pound for pound, I am only 154 pounds, so I am open to some negotiation on h/cap. A few more shots would come in handy.

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi Guys
just checked the weather for next week at www.metcheck.com friday is partly cloudy untill 15:00 with wind speed from 13 to 15 mph then rain from about 15:00 to midnight.
Saturday is rain from about 09.00 to 12:00 with wind speed of 18mph from about 12:00 its cloudy. At least its not going to SNOW.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good job Metcheck as always wrong the Graham! :D

still 8* here atm, really warm today. Warmest its been for ages.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Surely the scots have an adavantage being use to rain. Anything over 2 degrees and less than 4 inches of rain is considered the height of summer :cool: :D ;)

Homer I strongly disagree with your comments and if anything the Scottish lads are at a disadvantage.

Have you ever tried to hold a club with webbed fingers?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Surely the scots have an adavantage being use to rain. Anything over 2 degrees and less than 4 inches of rain is considered the height of summer :cool: :D ;)

Homer I strongly disagree with your comments and if anything the Scottish lads are at a disadvantage.

Have you ever tried to hold a club with webbed fingers?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Try the baseball grip mad :D