The all things EV chat thread

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
''AND STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN A TESLA''.....

This won't be too shabby

View attachment 49511

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bob. Played with one of the marshalls down my club..he drives an Aston we were talking about it. Turns out it was between that and the electric Audi .... he was put off by the charge network ATM but said it was the "best car he has ever driven"

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bob. Played with one of the marshalls down my club..he drives an Aston we were talking about it. Turns out it was between that and the electric Audi .... he was put off by the charge network ATM but said it was the "best car he has ever driven"
He is never gonna think he is James Bond in a pimped up milk cart. 😁😉
At the moment he does. 😁

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
''AND STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN A TESLA''.....

This won't be too shabby

View attachment 49511
Have to admit that's a handsome motor.

The old model S was decent looking, but since then IMHO Teslas have looked dreadful - way too tall and blobby. Almost as if they couldn't decide whether to be a hatchback or SUV. Looks like they've finally got someone with a bit of taste in the design dept.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm sure it does, but as I've said many times...buy what you want
How much will that be when it comes out, bearing in mind a second hand DB11 is £135,000 +
No idea how much it will cost 🤷‍♂️ - didn’t think the conversation was about cost

I guess it’s the same with the electric sports car you posted - of which I’m not even sure what the manufacturer is

But I do know that Aston Martins will hold their value for anyone who is lucky enough to be able to afford one

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have to admit that's a handsome motor.

The old model S was decent looking, but since then IMHO Teslas have looked dreadful - way too tall and blobby. Almost as if they couldn't decide whether to be a hatchback or SUV. Looks like they've finally got someone with a bit of taste in the design dept.

It’s amazing what can be done when they wait for Lotus to style the Emira and then they steal it.

(I genuinely thought it was an Emira that had been posted on first couple of glances)

IMG_0103.jpeg

D

Deleted member 31467

I'm sure it does, but as I've said many times...buy what you want
How much will that be when it comes out, bearing in mind a second hand DB11 is £135,000 +
Reports suggest it will cost a similar amount as the Tesla you posted a picture of.