The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Fore Right

Visit site
Should have picked Meronk in hindsight for the fantasy team.

Played in this part of the world a lot at this time of year on the DPWT.

Fore Right

Visit site
Niemann has been playing some great golf in the last 3-4 months.

What is his experience at The Masters ?

I always hear you need experience there to be able to win.

Fore Right

Visit site
My Team only managed -6 in Rd 1 and Gooch was -5 of that total.
Rahm is my favourite golfer and im annoyed that I dropped him for this event , Need Brooks to turn up tomorrow

Ive got Uihlein as my sub, He is defo coming on for round 2

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
My Team only managed -6 in Rd 1 and Gooch was -5 of that total.
Rahm is my favourite golfer and im annoyed that I dropped him for this event , Need Brooks to turn up tomorrow

Ive got Uihlein as my sub, He is defo coming on for round 2

He's my sub too - still wouldn't make my top 3 :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

Must admit that was one impressive shank - it’s a shame it wasn’t in a parkland it hear it crack off a tree 😂

MACM85

Visit site
Had the coverage on the pc in the background while working. I can't remember a single time they showed Westwood, Poulter or Stenson. It seems the coverage is mainly the big names with an odd shot thrown in of others

Fore Right

Visit site
Must admit that was one impressive shank - it’s a shame it wasn’t in a parkland it hear it crack off a tree 😂

Not like to you to focus on the negative :) It was proper
Were not many positives for Kim today to be fair, hope he goes better tomorrow with some pressure off.

Niemann and Rahm are looking great with the Masters approaching and Lefty showing a little bit of life.
Phil M really needs to back it up again tomorrow which he has struggled to do while I have been watching Liv.
Meronks 62 was the most it could be, yes he chipped in but boy he had some putts for more birdies that burnt the lip.
Brysons 63 went under the radar , dont remember seeing much of his round, his game has been trending since last summer.

Majesticks flounder again 🙊

Fore Right

Visit site
Had the coverage on the pc in the background while working. I can't remember a single time they showed Westwood, Poulter or Stenson. It seems the coverage is mainly the big names with an odd shot thrown in of others

Maybe if they could get near to sniffing the top of the leaderboard we would see more of them.

Stenson won his 1st event and I remember Westwood having a chance to win in Boston, apart from that i cant remember seeing them.

D

Deleted member 15344

Maybe if they could get near to sniffing the top of the leaderboard we would see more of them.

Stenson won his 1st event and I remember Westwood having a chance to win in Boston, apart from that i cant remember seeing them.

Its a common criticism of most golf coverage where they concentrate on small groups - “marquee” groups and just a few of the bigger names

LIV coverage with everyone on the course at the same time was sold as if you would be seeing more of the field etc

It’s not great when the PGAT do it and it’s half the reason why their coverage is poor

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Well done Anthony Kim, 6 over in difficult conditions for your first competitive round back after 12 years.
Easiest thing in the world is to criticise or belittle someone, hope he can reach his standards which we seen he was capable off back in the day.

Just seen the shank and checked his score

Fair play I was expecting +12 look forward to hearing his full story of the past 10+ years