The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Fore Right

Visit site
Thanks to everyone contributing to this thread 💪

Just a gentle reminder this thread is for people who actually watch the golf on Liv Golf.

If you dont watch the actual golf on Liv Golf then the other thread is the place for you.

Really want to keep this thread from going down the same black hole as the other one 🤣🤣🤣

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Were they ever majestic?

They are the weakest team by a country mile.

They're a poor team - but not the weakest by a country mile. With 3 ageing players they're never going to be a top contender, but they should be able to put some better scores in than they have been doing.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
They're a poor team - but not the weakest by a country mile. With 3 ageing players they're never going to be a top contender, but they should be able to put some better scores in than they have been doing.

From the (limited) things I have seen, business wise they seem to be one of the more advanced teams, but doubtful how long that will last if they keep performing as they are.

The 3 captains thing needs changing to a rule of one captain only, and they should bring in some fresh blood. Bin Stenson off and Westwood/Poulter should lead a young UK team

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
From the (limited) things I have seen, business wise they seem to be one of the more advanced teams, but doubtful how long that will last if they keep performing as they are.

The 3 captains thing needs changing to a rule of one captain only, and they should bring in some fresh blood. Bin Stenson off and Westwood/Poulter should lead a young UK team

They may well be over focussed on the commercial side of things. They had a hospitality tent set up next to the range at Centurion last year and all of them were straight in post round doing a Q and A - all the while Bryson was hitting balls down the range trying to find his groove for Saturday.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Anthony Kim can take a lot of positives finishing with 11 pars after that terrible start.

If he shoots 3 rounds in the 70's - he'll be more than happy with the weekend - and it's clear where he needs to work on his game to move forwards.

Kudos to the guy for throwing himself straight back in the spotlight as he returns to the pro game - and seemingly to golf in general.

Fore Right

Visit site
If he shoots 3 rounds in the 70's - he'll be more than happy with the weekend - and it's clear where he needs to work on his game to move forwards.

Kudos to the guy for throwing himself straight back in the spotlight as he returns to the pro game - ans seemingly to golf in general.

I dont think we can even comprehend what it feels like to throw yourself into a tour with the level of players on Liv having not played competitive golf for 12 years.
He has my upmost respect for putting himself out there and hopefully will be better for this experience.
However as you say he is light years away from the player he was and he must have doubts as to whether he can do it again.

D

Deleted member 15344

I dont think we can even comprehend what it feels like to throw yourself into a tour with the level of players on Liv having not played competitive golf for 12 years.
He has my upmost respect for putting himself out there and hopefully will be better for this experience.
However as you say he is light years away from the player he was and he must have doubts as to whether he can do it again.
Who played in the last event that missed out with him taking the invite ?