The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Remember though I only started playing golf in 2021.

The only tiger I have seen is post car crash. Of course when I go on you tube I can see what an amazing player he was but I don't identify with it because the guy I see now is a shadow of that player.

I hadn't even heard of Kim before this Liv comeback thing so had to go and find stuff about him and when I did I found multiple videos of Pros saying he was one of the best young talents before injuries struck him down and then just disappeared.

Will he also be a shadow of his former self?
Guess we will know by the end of the season.

The amount of AK golf media coverage and social media chatter has kept Liv in the spotlight for an event that is one of Livs weaker events in its schedule
This doesn't make sense. Two players who are past their prime; Tiger you watch the videos and just assign him to history, but Kim you watch the videos from 12 years ago and you're hyped? Make it make sense. 😂

D

Deleted member 35577

One of the commentators said earlier that any sport involving waiters and waitresses isn't a sport.

Erm.......somebody want to tell Tiger that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wjemather

Visit site
This doesn't make sense. Two players who are past their prime; Tiger you watch the videos and just assign him to history, but Kim you watch the videos from 12 years ago and you're hyped? Make it make sense. 😂
That's easy - we've seen plenty of the hobbling wreck that TW is now, but seen almost nothing to judge what AK is now.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
👃s 🐟y

D

Deleted member 15344

A Kim has been brought back because of the hype and attention that it would bring - not his golf scores

He was the great American hope , the one that got away and had his career of multiple majors taken away from him

What he scores will be irrelevant because he has created a talking point for LIV

It’s prob also why he is playing in Jeddah where there will be next to zero crowds and most of the US will be asleep

He won’t imo end up being anywhere near the top guys but will keep Mickleson and Westwood company for a couple of events

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Would have been nice to watch a bit of LIV this morning but it appears to be behind a pay wall for me here in Spain. Then logged in via the app, viewing not available in Spain.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Would have been nice to watch a bit of LIV this morning but it appears to be behind a pay wall for me here in Spain. Then logged in via the app, viewing not available in Spain.

It’s on Movistar plus now, I guess that’s a subscription channel? Do you not have a VPN over there - we found it essential to enable us to get a decent selection of tv channels.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It’s on Movistar plus now, I guess that’s a subscription channel? Do you not have a VPN over there - we found it essential to enable us to get a decent selection of tv channels.

Gave up on vpn’s as each supplier got found out and blocked.

Fore Right

Visit site
Tigers injuries in my opinion are not going to allow him to compete again at the top of the sport.I hope im wrong.
Ive just watched the guy hobble about and WD from events

Kim remains to be seen throughout this season but he has a long way to go but this is his 1st event.