The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Fore Right

Visit site
I think South Africa is hopeful for next year.
If you watch Cam Smiths presser he talks about playing the Stingers with home support in South Africa next year.

Im sure with a South African team containing golf legends like Louis O and Charles S it will also be a huge success.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Hard one to call again, a different challenge to Adelaide, looks to be hot and it will be humid.
I’ve got a few in my team that I wouldn’t have thought I’d be picking at the start of the year, but thought I’d roll the dice a little.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Bit off topic, but I do feel a bit for Canter. He only played 2 and is still about 10 places above the current wildcards in the standings.
Don't know if he's been on standby as sub for some, so far the subs haven't been needed much compared to last year.

Fore Right

Visit site
Bit off topic, but I do feel a bit for Canter. He only played 2 and is still about 10 places above the current wildcards in the standings.
Don't know if he's been on standby as sub for some, so far the subs haven't been needed much compared to last year.
And just missed out in the playoff at the quali event.

Canter is a miles better player than Anthony Kim and Hudson Swafford

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Atleast there are no spoilers in here to ruin it for you when you do get to watch it.
No need to be so antagonistic.

I watched a good part of it as I was in work at half 4.
Brooks was looking really good today, said he was going straight to the gym during his end of round interview, mans a machine 😂
Rahm was burning the edges with his putts today.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Course looked superb, but not surprising when you look at Singapore as a whole.

Last edited:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Was a bit earlier, Koepka I think of the 4th - drilled iron in between the palm trunks - quality.
And McDowell had that unfortunate hit the flagstick, ricochet into water thing. But then chipped in for par. Karma.