The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Slight advantage to The Rippers on this 2nd play off hole. Cam should make a birdie from where he is with his short game - as Su Ann tells us he's in a divot - queue several days of should you get relief from a divot discussion..

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Great team play off there. Would love to see South Africa take a venue on future LIV rosters - the opportunity is there now to start building teams around countries and continents and building the fan base from that aspect.

I'm not having The Majesticks as the UK representatives though... Might have to lean heavily on my 3 years living in Spain to lend my support to Legion XIII or the Fireballs. 😂

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Myself and the youth taking joint 1st position in this weeks Fantasy league - he's not right enamored about drinking half a can of Fosters out of my dog walking shoe though... 😂

LIV FANTASY.png

also Jamie is back to the top of the leaderboard after a solid weekend at Adelaide..

LIV FANTASY OVERALL.png

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Because it wouldn’t add anything to the thread.
Are we pretending that it didn't happen then, or is it unimportant and not worthy of discussion? It was an actual incident at an actual event and much like the 16th hole at the WM it shouldn't be happening and the authorities should be making the right noises about it not happening again. Are they?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Don't know. From what I watched on the Sunday it seemed a fair bit more toned down on that hole, so maybe.
Empty plastic cups is one thing (not my preference but apparently a long time thing in parts of Oz), but such an idiot to throw a non empty bottle.
Guess next year will be the test (as it will for the WM).

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Are we pretending that it didn't happen then, or is it unimportant and not worthy of discussion? It was an actual incident at an actual event and much like the 16th hole at the WM it shouldn't be happening and the authorities should be making the right noises about it not happening again. Are they?
Did we have pages of discussions over the fighting at the WM?

The point is, it was wrong, and one incident in an event that was a resounding success - if you'd rather talk about that one negative, rather than all the positives, I won't engage further other than what I've already said - particularly on this thread. (y)

Fore Right

Visit site
Problem for Liv is that they cant back up the overwhelming success of Adelaide.
Valderama and the UK will be successful but Singapore which is up next will feel like a damp squib after Australia.

Why not have another event in Australia, its a bloody huge country so taking another to Perth , Melbourne or Brisbane wont be treading on Adelaide's toes, or am I missing something.

If they held another Aussie Liv event it is guaranteed to be a monster success.
Seems like a non brainer to me.

simsini

Visit site
Problem for Liv is that they cant back up the overwhelming success of Adelaide.
Valderama and the UK will be successful but Singapore which is up next will feel like a damp squib after Australia.

Why not have another event in Australia, its a bloody huge country so taking another to Perth , Melbourne or Brisbane wont be treading on Adelaide's toes, or am I missing something.

If they held another Aussie Liv event it is guaranteed to be a monster success.
Seems like a non brainer to me.
Or they could have gone to New Zealand or South Africa.