Sunningdale Old and New 23rd and 24th July 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Dave, a few of the NW lads would rather keep it to the best 10 from 13.

Lilyhawk, we'll still have our match up eye-to eye, maybe a little side bet for fun.(y)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Has Homer withdrawn yet? Need to know so I can book my holiday 🤣

D

Deleted member 15344

He won’t withdraw
Played last night
Carried his bag round
Up the club again tonight practising

= there is no bad back, as if there was you wouldn’t be playing at all let alone play and carry your bag 😂😂😂😂

When I had my bad back I couldn’t swing for weeks and didn’t play golf for about 2 months , had to go on a three spine rehab course as well. A proper bad back and you aren’t carry clubs and playing golf , full rest and physio for at least 4 weeks minimum , even when I have a small bout of sciatica it’s one week minimum

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
When I had my bad back I couldn’t swing for weeks and didn’t play golf for about 2 months , had to go on a three spine rehab course as well. A proper bad back and you aren’t carry clubs and playing golf , full rest and physio for at least 4 weeks minimum , even when I have a small bout of sciatica it’s one week minimum
Thanks for your over riding concern and pleased you have access to the medical file. Haven't played for 3 weeks, had the OK from a fully qualified physio who did wonders initially. Big mistake carrying last night and hit bare minimum of balls tonight. Nothing until Monday. Funny how you like to comment on other people and how ill/well they are and what they should be doing but anyone posts to you and we're playing the poster again. I am in pain and having to do exercises but a) have paid too much money not to at least try and play and b) doing everything in agreement with my physio

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thanks for your over riding concern and pleased you have access to the medical file. Haven't played for 3 weeks, had the OK from a fully qualified physio who did wonders initially. Big mistake carrying last night and hit bare minimum of balls tonight. Nothing until Monday. Funny how you like to comment on other people and how ill/well they are and what they should be doing but anyone posts to you and we're playing the poster again. I am in pain and having to do exercises but a) have paid too much money not to at least try and play and b) doing everything in agreement with my physio
Why do you feel that you need to hit balls instead of resting anyway?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Stepping in here.
Speaking as someone with a history of back problems (amongst others) and having back surgery in 2006, I can tell everyone quite categorically that if you have a knackered back you cant move, every breath hurts, every eye blink hurts, the slightest movement sends rods of hot iron everywhere.

Thoughts of golf are placed to one side for another time.

Not disputing that you have back pain Homer, but its a tweak or a pull that a few days off the course will help.

Publicising your bad back, then playing even a few holes will have most on here scratching their heads and asking why? And then saying it hurts to carry will have them shaking their heads . And then practicing some more will have them questioning your sanity.

Less is more

See you at Sunningdale 👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Stepping in here.
Speaking as someone with a history of back problems (amongst others) and having back surgery in 2006, I can tell everyone quite categorically that if you have a knackered back you cant move, every breath hurts, every eye blink hurts, the slightest movement sends rods of hot iron everywhere.

Thoughts of golf are placed to one side for another time.

Not disputing that you have back pain Homer, but its a tweak or a pull that a few days off the course will help.

Publicising your bad back, then playing even a few holes will have most on here scratching their heads and asking why? And then saying it hurts to carry will have them shaking their heads . And then practicing some more will have them questioning your sanity.

Less is more

See you at Sunningdale 👍
Love the way everyones an expert. Not played for 3 weeks and yes I'm aware of how painful it can be where sneezing or coughing hurt every sinew and you can't sleep for trying to find that SPOT. More than a tweak ta but working hard with physio and medical advice