Suggestions for comfortable spikeless shoes please

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got them from SD when they were about £25. They were comfy but the instep support is really low which caused my feet to sort of bow in lol. Sold them in the end as they were so uncomfortable for 18 holes and have zero water protection.
Yea, they aren't great to wear when wet... lol

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a thought, but Ecco don't do proper ½ sizes.
I'm a 9½ and the choice was either a size 9 or a size 9½-10, which is either a large 9 or a small 10.
They don't do width fitting either, another shame as I have wide feet.
Adidas do ½ sizes and different width fittings so I'm a 9½ wide .......................... BOOM, job done.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Just a thought, but Ecco don't do proper ½ sizes.
I'm a 9½ and the choice was either a size 9 or a size 9½-10, which is either a large 9 or a small 10.
They don't do width fitting either, another shame as I have wide feet.
Adidas do ½ sizes and different width fittings so I'm a 9½ wide .......................... BOOM, job done.

Yes, I found that out. I tried the Adidas 360 xt boost etc which were nice and comfy, but I also noticed the shop did Ecco .
Wearing thick socks the adidas were 12. Very comfy. But another shoe I had was 11 and that was ok with ordinary socks, so I thought, "will try the 11 Ecco."
Hmm- it was 10.5/11!
Which was no good.

Ecco should have more outlets with a bigger range of sizes to try. I have a feeling I would have gone for them in the bigger size, but getting to try them is a pain where I live. For me, trying before buying is a must, for shoes.
I settled for the Adidas, and have had 9 holes in them. No problems and very comfortable.
Thanks again for all the replies and helpful suggestions.

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
I've got two pairs of spikeless shoes. Footjoys and Adidas. The adidas shoes I have are by far the more comfortable of the two and they also prevent my feet from getting too hot. I think they are Adipure Sp, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played in a pair of Adipower 4orged today, first time, and they were stupidly comfortable, straight out of the box.
Awesome shoes, good looking too!

Adipower_4orged_S_Wide_Shoes_Grey_B37174_01_standard.jpg