Suggestions for comfortable spikeless shoes please

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Hello
I'm looking for very comfortable spikeless golf shoes . I recently tried on some Skechers, having heard they were good in that parameter, and because I have a pair of their ordinary trainers, which are fine, -but I was disappointed.
I found that the sole seemed too thin; it seemed as if the end of the small hard plastic "knob?," on the sole, was pressing through into the ball of my foot. I certainly was not walking on a "cushion", as is the case with the trainers. And when I compared the thickness of the soles of both pairs, it was obvious why.
The golf shoe sole was clearly thinner.
Has anyone got any recommendations, through experience of what they have worn, of thick soled spikeless shoes, that I could consider.
Ecco shoes are rated apparently, though outlets are quite far from where I live, and Adidas forgefiber boa are supposed to have special soles ,according to adverts. Anyone using either..?
TIA
Ps Mod -,if in wrong forum, please move.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the ECCOs. They're not cheap, but rather like golf clubs, you can normally source last year's model at a decent discount.
If sizing/fit is an issue and you can't get to a store, just order a couple of pairs and return the duff ones - most online retailers do free or low cost returns. It's what the female section of my household does all the time...
The biom hybrid 2 are currently at £99 at clubhouse cf 170 for the newer ones.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's going to be the ones that work for you.

The most obvious candidate has to be the new FJ Fury based on your concerns - I would expect you to have similar concerns with most of the Ecco range.

User20204

Visit site
This is all very subjective.

I have pro sl, I also have 360 tour boost and neither can live with how comfortable my new UA Fade's are, 100x's better than the aforementioned, in my opinion obviously.