Suggestions for comfortable spikeless shoes please

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Disappointed with my FJ Pro SL's. Hard wearing, and look as good as the day they were bought but uncomfortable for me by the end of a round. I have a couple of pairs of Adidas adicross, which are long past their best but still like wearing a pair of slipper - and they're £100 cheaper than the FJ's.

Hackers76

Visit site
Had a pair of the Puma Ignite NXT for about a month and love them. Very comfortable and feel very sturdy. Would recommend trying them on too.

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve got the new air max, puma nxt ignite, a pair of pro SLs and I tried the tour 360SL.

Puma - slightly big on the sizing but really comfortable. Grip good but not great
Nike - comfy but quite high on the back on the heel. Grip seems good. They do seem to be a bit squeaky tho.
Pro SL - I couldn’t get on with them. I’ve got the boa ones, wore them once on the course and they are in the cupboard now. They seemed quite shallow and I didn’t feel like I could swing properly. Think it’s just me tho
Tour 360 - they were really different to the spiked 360s that I love and have a lot of. They had a really high arch which seemed strange. Again, could just be me

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Ecco. Function18 had last years on special a while back, the Ecco outlet stores also sell them a bit cheaper than RRP.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Another one for Ecco

Got the Biom Hybrid 3, super comfortable, absolutely waterproof and despite being spikeless I have never slipped even in very wet conditions.

Plus I have really wide feet and love the Ecco idea of being able to remove on layer of insole to make the shoes wider

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ecco work best for me anyway, i think 7 or 8 pairs, though not the newer designs, couple of years old ones for me.

but it would really depend on your feet, i have fairly wide feet and can wear Ecco straight out the box, which i can;t do with any other make

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ecco, Ecco, Ecco for me ....................................... until I tried Adidas!
Adidas, with Boost technology, are just silly comfortable.
They are so good that I'm giving my Ecco shoes to my brother.
My faves are the Adidas Pro360 XT S-L shoes, they look bloody good too.

Tour360_XT_SL_Wide_Shoes_White_F34992_01_standard.jpg

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I wear a pair of Adidas power boasts which are spikless and they are without doubt the best golf shoe I’ve ever worn .
I’m going to buy the the Adidas tour 360 shoes next which I think is the new version of mine .

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Ecco, Ecco, Ecco for me ....................................... until I tried Adidas!
Adidas, with Boost technology, are just silly comfortable.
They are so good that I'm giving my Ecco shoes to my brother.
My faves are the Adidas Pro360 XT S-L shoes, they look bloody good too.

Tour360_XT_SL_Wide_Shoes_White_F34992_01_standard.jpg
Totally agree I won’t buy anything else now top end Adidas golf shoes are the nuts .

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nike Rosche for golf, cant go wrong. They are like slippers.
I have 2 pairs, absolutely love them.

I got them from SD when they were about £25. They were comfy but the instep support is really low which caused my feet to sort of bow in lol. Sold them in the end as they were so uncomfortable for 18 holes and have zero water protection.