Solheim Cup 2024

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Catriona having to keep the yank commentators feet on the ground here. Would love her to go full on Kevin keegan ‘I would love it if we beat them, and they’ve still gotta go to Leeds’

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Catriona having to keep the yank commentators feet on the ground here. Would love her to go full on Kevin keegan ‘I would love it if we beat them, and they’ve still gotta go to Leeds’

Bless her she is trying hard. I sense she's slightly irritated by their ott pro USA comments.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Also not helped by Charley airmailing the green and shoving it the drink on 17.

We started so well today and we're chucking holes away for fun now.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Sadly, it's the same with football commentary as well now. 'Just shut up' is something I frequently mutter to myself when watching matches 😠
I'm on holiday in Turkey at the moment and have watched the England games and about half an hour of the Soton-Man U game today.

Weather it's to do with a lack of familiarity or not, the Turkish commentary has largely simply been stating the name of the player in possession. Even Southamptons penalty only garnered a few words around the exclamation of "penalty".

Maybe they just have the commentator and no sidekick summariser so there's nothing to actually discuss....unless the commentator likes talking to/arguing with himself.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it me or are they getting all the breaks??!!

Who the hell takes their tops off?!

Classless.

I'm fed up now. Not sure I can watch much more.