Solheim Cup 2023

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
The live scoring part of the website is awful. Really badly laid out so that you have to scroll around to see scores, headline scores not matching the score card figures, player names and picture not aligning with their part of the scorecard. It's a bit of a shame.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
The pace of play is unbearably slow. 😴
Two players and two caddies looking (and worse, all aimpointing) at one putt. Players putting out even after a hole is conceded. Calling a ref to determine who is away so often.
But they are in no hurry. Fortunately, nobody is playing behind them.

Swango1980

Visit site
The putting is that bad, it is almost difficult to watch. Maybe it is because of the pathetic clapping from the crowd when a player misses a "makeable" putt by missing the line by about 5 feet. I know golf fans are generally respectful, but I think they need to boo and jeer to let the players know it just isn't good enough :)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't understand how they manage to play with what looks like an A5 filofax stuffed down their back pockets...it must be a bit uncomfortable digging in to their backsides?

Mrs Slime has been moaning about this for ages, especially in the mens' game.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like the fact at least one USA player high fived for the hole in one. I hit one in a scratch match. Elevated green so we didn't see it go in. No sign on the green so looked in the hole and there it nestled. My opponent "your hole, I'll just have a practice putt".

Bitch.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Like the fact at least one USA player high fived for the hole in one. I hit one in a scratch match. Elevated green so we didn't see it go in. No sign on the green so looked in the hole and there it nestled. My opponent "your hole, I'll just have a practice putt".

Bitch.

When my mate got a HIO I called him a w⚓️ and told him he was also buying me breakfast

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
So, you've got a free putt in a match. The cardinal sin is leaving it short. However, hitting the ball 30 foot past the cup is also not much use. What is going on!????

I can’t understand it either. There is no way a putt going 15-20 feet by is dropping even in the event it hits the hole. Really poor thinking.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Are they using lasers? Thought I just saw one of the Americans using one but she had her back to the camera so couldn’t really be sure