Solheim Cup 2023

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

mister v

Visit site
Im going over to watch the first day, ive done a few ryder cups and although the atmosphere is fantastic from a watching golf perspective its difficult. so the wife and I are heading to spain to give our support

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Course seems to me to be a bit of a nonsense, and just too tricked up and slopey. And what’s with choosing a course that’s bermuda grass when that’s the American’s daily bread and butter. Ah yes…££££.🙁

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
This coverage is cringeworthy. That little monologue about how Ciganda walks nearly made me vomit.

MACM85

Visit site
Interesting to see Hedwall isn't out this afternoon. Considering she was a captain pick I would have expected to see her at some point today

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Is the music round the whole course or is it just where the mics are or something? unwatchable.

Glad it’s not just me. It’s absolutely unnecessary and, unfortunately, despite seemingly coming from the 1st tee it can be heard all over the course. I am staggered anyone thought it was fitting to have that bilge blaring out.

As for the course, it looks fantastic. I’m a regular visitor to Estepona and have driven past the entrance to the course many times. Very remote and one I would love to play.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Dryburgh making a pigs ear of trying to chip out of Bermuda grass rough - well no great surprise there…what a great choice of course…perfect for the Americans. And the Europeans are gonna have to get used to these grainy greens pretty darned quick 🙄

D

Deleted member 21445

I honestly think they have picked the wrong course for Europe home advantage.

Bermuda Grass and Grainy greens !!

The Americans look perfectly at home..

sjw

Visit site
Tee boxes could've been cut a bit shorter

troh77T6.jpg