So, who's staying up for the US Open?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will watch till about midnight then record the rest and watch before work tomorrow using FF on the sky remote for all the waffle and adverts. That will probably condense 4hrs of tv time to 45 mins of actual golf!!!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Going to try...Bit less enthused after seeing the last groups' tee times! :D But with G-Mac, Westwood, Jakobsen and Colsaerts in contention, I can't not! Monday's are usually fairly easy at work so I may have to bite the bullet!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will probably give it until 1.00 but if Westwood is right in contention at that time then it will be an effort to turn the TV off.

gripitripit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Would love to but will be having an early night. If G-Mac or Westy wins I will watch the highlights tomorrow. Another Irish win at the US Open would be awesome. 08,10,11 & 12 would be fantastic.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I'll be watching it... then off to Camberley at 6am for 27 holes of topping/thinning/shanking.... will drive up there using alternate eye sleeps :mad:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would love to stay up and watch it but hung over from last night, had a few beers this afternoon and feel tired already. Plus have work at 07:30 on a Monday too.

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cant as Im at work at 0630 and have a quick job in Ilford before another job in Great Yarmouth. Shame as I would love to see either Mcdowell or Westwood lift the trophy.