Scottish Open Fri 13th Aug @ Muckhart Booked

C

CannyFifer

You can take me off too, just back from holiday so will give it a miss.

DCB

Visit site
Could one of the Mods possibly email Andy direct to find out what is happening over this one. It seems to have come to a stuttering halt and Andy hasn't posted for quite a while.

T

thecraw

Could one of the Mods possibly email Andy direct to find out what is happening over this one. It seems to have come to a stuttering halt and Andy hasn't posted for quite a while.

Ill give the so & so a dog and bone!

Hopefully he'll answer, what would you like me to say?

Ass your out get finger your and the arrangements post, words to that effect or stronger!

Since I've agreed to phone him baggsy I not being drawn with JF!!! :D

T

thecraw

Contact has been made and Andy thanks you all for the concern but sadly he is still alive.

I wont steal his thunder...................

T

thecraw

Don't be so stupid, Andy couldn't pick up a burd in a brothel!

SimonS

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's coming up to 2 weeks to go and we still don't know whether this is on or not.

TheCraw, what did he say when he contacted you? Is he still organising this or do we need a new organiser/venue (or both!)?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am not trying to hijack this but it is fizzling out fast so I am asking who would like to play Colville Park in Motherwell on this date instead of Muckhart. I can contact the secretary and get a good deal but would need to know how many would make it.

I am hoping t get it for £20 for the golf and I will try and get it for less.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the offer Andy but going to have to pass have finally got a date for the young lads heart operation which is the 16th so a bit tied up with that mate.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Andy,

I will be happy to play anywhere just let me know.

Steve, hope all goes well with the wee fella.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers John,everything should be ok.
By the way some handicap cut that is this year mate,and hope every has a good day where ever you end up playing.